Chapter 42

Stevie's Pov

I pull right up to the school, parking my car right next to Sin's red mustang. I see all the guys casually leaning against the car talking in a circle.

Beau smiles slightly at something Sin said, while Heath pushes at him. They all laugh together as they notice my car next to them.

I see as they all turn their head towards me. My face blushing red from having all of their attention once again.

Belle stares at at them, before looking over towards me. "You ready for this."

I let out a deep breathe, "Might as well get it over with."

We step out of the car making our way over to the group. I stand next to Heath, he engulfs me in a hug, immediately the smell of the cedar and wood penetrates my senses from his body as he places a soft kiss against my forehead.

My body relaxes from the scent of him. He smelt like the forest. All man and musk. It made my mouth water and any stress leave me.

I welcome the warmth and comfort provided by his big body. While heat flushes my cheeks, and my heart beats faster. I smile up at him. His chestnut eyes flashes with love. Making my pulse race. "How are you on this find morning Gatita. " His mouth moving into a light smirk.

Everything we did over Thanksgiving break coming back. My core clenching from the memories. I couldn't wait to be with all of them again. He seem to notice my dazed expression.

"I think we broke her." Comes a voice to my left. I turn noticing Sin standing next to me with a joint in his mouth.

I roll my eyes, "You didn't break me, and are you ever going to quit smoking." My voice dripping with sarcasm.

He smirks, "What will you give me in return if I do." he whispers in my ear. Leaving sparks against the nape of my neck that has goosebumps rising from his breath. I don't think I will ever get use to the effect they all have on me.

I glare up at him. "What would you want."

He smirks still puffing away. "Deadly words princess. There is so many things I want. Might have to think on it."

I cross my arms over my chest, ignoring the gaze of his eyes on my face. I turn my attention on Beau who seems so far away.

I leave the others, a conversation in the works between Heath and Belle about the big game coming up before Christmas break. I ignore them, while I make my way over to Beau to stand beside him.

"Hey." I bump my shoulder into his chest playfully.

He gives me a smile of his own, but it doesn't quite reach his eyes. "Hey."

I take notice of his posture, his hands in his pockets as his feet dig something in the dirt. Something is bothering him from the way he won't meet my eyes.

My hand outstretches to take ahold of his arm. "What's the matter." I furrow my eyebrows as I watch him with worry.

He glances down at the contact of my hand on him, ignoring the usually sparks that linger. I try to get his eyes to meet mine.

I don't like the fact something is bothering him, and I could very well be the cause of it. "Did I do something wrong?" My voice thick with anxiety as I start to panic.

He finally looks up at me, his green eyes widening from my question. He shakes his head while pulling me against his body. My face goes straight into his lean chest. The usually smell of cinnamon that clings to him, calms my urging panic of worry.

He breathes in my scent just like I do with him. "God no, Stevie you didn't do anything wrong." He says softly into my hair.

I can feel his steady heart beat against my ear as I cling to his chest. Never wanting to leave the comfortableness of his arms around me.