Chapter 18

Sin's Pov

I stormed out of the cafeteria as the buzzing of my temper whispered unhinged things, trying to take control of me.

God I didn't even know why I even cared that she got to me. There was nothing special about Stevie fucking Blake.

She was ordinary at best, from her creamy pale skin and chestnut brown hair that always smelled flowery. It gave me a damn headache.

I had the attention of much hotter women than her, but yet watching her come back with Beau her face flushed and lips swollen.

It didn't take a genius to realize what they were doing. It just bugged the shit out of me. I couldn't fucking understand it. It just annoyed every fiber of my being when I see her worming her way in with the people I cared about.

And it didn't bother me that Beau was finally getting some action. It was about time. It just had everything to do with her.

I had my issues with her before she even started making fuck me eyes at both my friends. Yet, no one knows why and I couldn't bring it up now either. It's memories I keep hidden for a good reason.

But now that both my best mates have been thinking with their penises when it comes to her, along with everything else she's been doing lately.

It's literally been driving me towards insanity. And it's dragging old shit up that was buried a year ago and it needs to stay fucking buried.

Even when I am not around her. She just occupied every thought in my head and she want go away, like a bad case of herpes.

Maybe I just needed to get laid. It's been a few days and I am due for a good fuck session. Sydney being mysteriously busy after I went off on her a couple weeks back about us being a couple.

I know she's avoiding me, but honestly I was just being truthful. I can't help I have no interest in dating. I was trying to spare the girl's feelings. Yet I am still the jerk for being honest. I am damn if I do and damn if I don't.

It kind of sucked, she's usually my go to, and a fun lay. However the heavy weight that's settling under my balls is telling me I need someone to suck me off soon. I could care less who it was going to be.

A flash of swollen lips picture itself at the forefront of my brain. My dick taking the chance to jumped with attention.

Ugh fuck don't think about her.

I annoyingly rerange myself as a different feeling takes over the rage that was slowly subsiding.

My boots making loud stomping sounds as I fish into my pocket for a joint. Trying to hurry into the parking lot. The itch to light up in the hallway was making my hand shake. I was close to saying fuck it and take the chance of getting caught by a teacher.

But before I could grab my lighter, I see a flash of blonde hair, Nikki. A petite cheerleader who was always good to fool around with in the past, and if I remembered correctly she had a nack for giving some a game head.

"Yo, Nikki you wanna get outta here?"

She turns around, confusion written across her face before a small smile replaces it as she realizes it was me who called her.

She cocked her head to the side eyeing me up and down before glancing down at my aching cock "With you, hell yeah."

I smirk, casually throwing my arm over her shoulder, and putting the butt of my blunt into my mouth.

As soon as we were out of the school doors. I flicked my lighter to the tip of the rolled up herb.

The smoke filled my lungs as every lingering feeling that was plaguing me 10 mins ago vanished as I smoke my sweet bliss.