Chapter 38

Stevie's Pov

I wake up startled as I here gunshots coming from the movie playing across the screen. I glance around to see the living room, darker then when I had fallen asleep.

The light of the TV an a little lamp, gave the room a soft glow. My head still on Heath's chest, I could feel his fingers softly going down my arm. I glance up to see him watching me.

A small smile on his lips. "You're awake."

I nod, "How long was I out?"

He shrugs before pulling me closer. "Maybe an hour."

I nod my head as I rub the sleep from my eyes. I glance around to see sometime in my sleep, Sin moved to the floor to stretch out while Beau is laying on the second couch on his side. His eyes closed, a peaceful state across his face.

"You didn't sleep.."

Heath shakes his head watching me softly. My body heats up having his eyes on me in the soft light.

"Don't really need much sleep."

My eyebrows furrow as I curiously wonder. "Why not."

He grins softly, his fingers come into contact with my face. "Why sleep when I can do this." He whispers as his lips come in contact with mine.

I sigh deeply as I feel his soft lips, I am always suprised how delicate his kisses are. The hulk of the man didn't match how gentle he kissed.

Sin's kisses are of urgency and passion that make me desperate for more. Beau's are soft and sweet, that have me melting into them. Heath's are gentle, but with confidence and control. He holds me like I'm delicate an I might break..

I adore that about him.

I moan as his tongue touches mine. My mouth opening for more, but he takes his time. I bite his lip, so he would deepen the kiss . His hands tighten around my chin, as the other pulls at the strands of my hair.

My pussy clenches from the slight pain. Desperate for more.

"That wasn't very nice." He tsks breaking the kiss as I see a small slit from my nip on his lip. His runs his tongue across it. My body shivers with other thoughts his tongue could do.

He could see the affect he has on me, his eyes narrowing and turning to black pools of lust.

God I wanted more of him.

"Strip." His tone darker and gruffer.

I didn't have to be asked twice, as I quickly stand before him. I glance down at him, his eyes half lidded with sexual tension. He sits comfortably against the couch his legs wide, and broad chest breathing deeply.

A soft blush forms on my cheeks, I slowly pull my dark purple dress off. Still in the clothes from earlier. My body on display for him. I could see his hands clenching to his sides, and his right cheek caving in from him biting into it.

I know he wants to touch me. I want him to touch me. But he doesn't, he seems satisfied with watching me strip for him.

Yet I could feel, from the bulge in his jeans he is desperate to loose control.

I couldn't help to tease him a little. The only thing remaining on my pale body, is my black lacy bra, and matching panties. My nipples, and soft mound able to be seen through the material. The air, and his dark gaze have my nipples pebbling into hard buds. The ache burning there, wishing to be touch by his hands.

I squeeze my thighs together as a gush of wetness coats the inside of my thighs. The action not going unnoticed by him.

He smirks, "Take off your panties and bra too."