Chapter 52

Stevie's Pov

Beau struggles to take control of the kiss as I furiously bite at his bottom lip. Completely outraged that he thought he didn't belong with us. With me.

He is mine. Now and forever.

This is the moment I will make him believe it to be true. I could feel a presence come up behind me. The familiar scent of sea breeze let's me know its Sin. His brings his lips down against the nape of my neck, biting gently. I whimper against Beau's lips. Loving the rush of heat that's pooling at my core.

"We have to move this to my room." Comes Sin's rough voice. He quickly pulls me from Beau as he throws me over his shoulders. I gasp as I get a view of his backside. His hands automatically going to smack against my ass.

"No more running away Princess." He jokes as I watch the others feet follow him up the stairs.

My stomach in a ball of knots as to what will come from being behind close doors. Just for tonight I want to be completely enraptured by them. I will leave tomorrow for the persistent thoughts that continue to nag me.

Just tonight I want to pleasure and be pleasured by my men.

Sin quickly slams me onto his bed as he crawls ontop of me. I turn to see both Beau and Heath watching us with heating stares. Their dicks semi hard against their pants.

"So many clothes." He grunts while he rapidly strips me down to nothing. My panties flying somewhere across the one as I lay completely bare on these black sheets, to them.

Sin stares down at me an animalistic smirk, as he spreads my legs wide for Heath and Beau to see my already dripping center. My pussy on display for them.

He places a finger through my folds. I moan as he begins to move light circles onto my clit as he watches me writhe in the pleasures he gives me.

"So wet Princess. You like being on display like this." He rubs at my clit faster. My orgasm already close from the actions and their eyes watching me with a heating desire.

My mouth open as I concentrate on the feeling building. But the moment I could feel it coming, he stops moving his fingers. I open my eyes to see him smirking at me deviously.

"Didn't think I wouldn't punish you for running away from me. Bad girls don't deserve to cum." He whispers against my lips. My mouth dry as I groan from missing out on the almost orgasm.

"Beau strip and come here." He orders, while he takes a step away from me. I watch with interest as Sin seems to nominate himself as the bedroom activities leader.

Beau does as he is ordered, stripping completely naked. His long dick standing straight and center as he watches me with a lingering fire. I couldn't help but move my thighs closer together to get some friction onto my needy clit.

He strokes his dick softly, the swollen head beading with mositure. I haven't had the pleasure of tasting him yet, and right now I want to so bad.

"Stevie sit up so Beau can lay down." Sin instructs. I do as he says. I stand on my knees making room for Beau to lay down with me.

I give Beau a wink as he makes himself comfortable onto the sheets. His face red, but his eyes hungry for me.

"Now Stevie sit on his face, and ride him." Sin says his tone devious. I look at him with wide surprise eyes.

"Umm..what."

He cocks his head to the side giving me a cocky grin. "You heard me Princess. Sit on his face."

I look at Heath as he watches both of us with fasination. Completely enthralled in watching the show. He has made himself comfortable in a chair against the wall. His legs wide and his dick hard against his jeans.