Chapter 16

Stevie's Pov

It's been a week since what me and Beau have done on our date.

And we haven't got a chance to speak one on one. The group always wanting to be around or just me and Belle doing our thing and him the same with the guys.

We would give longing looks to one another before looking away with sly grins.

I am sure the guys know about what we did, Beau probably doesn't hide things from them.

And I told Belle as much as I could without grossing her out. I mean it is her twin.

I can't lie and say that night it's not all I thought about this past week. Many times to be exact. Enough times to wear myself out.

Many nights were I would touch myself thinking it was still his hand inside me.

I have no idea when I had become so turn on all the time.

I had past experiences before because how can I advocate for women's pleasure without having the slightest idea of what I should look for.

I had to do my research. So I had an awkward experience sophomore year from a guy in my English class that was tutoring me. He was my first kiss and he fingered me.

The kiss was pleasant, but not at all thrilling like when Beau kissed me. And his fingers had no idea where to go.

He thought my clit was actually my left labia, and me not wanting to hurt his feelings played along to it. In the end he thanked me and I never sought him out again.

Eventually I got use to just pleasuring myself. Knowing forsure that I would at least get an orgasm out it.

By the end of Junior year I lost my virginity to a boy who worked around my grandparents house. He was the gardener's son. His name was Jay, and he was cute and my age.

He made me laugh, and it was something to fulfill the time that boring summer, as my grandparents played bingo on Saturday nights.

We snuck into my grandfather's whiskey cabinet and played truth or dare. We soon realized we were both virgins and just wanted to get it over with.

Rip the bandaid off, if you will.

It's was a alcohol filled night of nervousness and drunken stupor movements.

It wasn't painful like I heard some girls say. Just slightly uncomfortable. He lasted exactly 60 seconds, and apologized profusely afterwards.

I never blamed him for it because I get it, nerves happen. It just wasn't this earth shattering experience I had read about in my romance novels.

Where the girls were so turn on they orgasmed in like 10 seconds of loosing it.

I come to understand that was the illusion of romance. It was fantasy, and for a woman to come in reality. You had to put in time to find out her erogeness zones.

So knowing that, I knew if I wanted sex to be good for me I had to know more about my body. So hence why I feel so important about girls having a better sex education system.

But anyways, everytime I think of Beau, I think of wanting more. Also what I could teach him. Or what he could teach me.

Even now as I make my way to the lunch room lost in thoughts of him. My body wanting to feel his against mine.

Completely lost in my head I didn't feel a hand grab me before pushing me into a low lighting room.

Adrenaline rushing the moment I realize something was wrong. My fight or flight taking hold. My instinct to defend myself swarmed me.