Chapter 4: Whiskey Peak

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

Sleeping during Reverse Mountain wasn't a good idea, because currently you feel like your in a car that's going over many bumps.

When you woke up, you realized that it hasn't even been an hour yet, you only slept for 15 minutes! You woke up when you heard shouting on the deck. Some like:

"We're going to die!!"

"Hahhhahaha!"

That was definitely Shanks' laugh.

"Hurry and and pull the sails!"

That's gotta be Benn, after all he's the only who who sometimes takes things seriously.. Unlike his captain who's a complete idiot most of the time.

After all that shouting, it was calm. Which means you finally passed the mountain.

Now you can hear talking and laughing- with Shanks and someone else you weren't quite familiar with, but you felt like you heard this voice before, in the anime.

You decided to go check it out. Walking towards the deck, the voices got louder, and louder, and when you opened the door. You saw-

A flower?

Oh wait no, that's a man.

WAIT hold on, that's the guy that was taking care of laboon! He was also the doctor of Roger's ship for a while!

You walked towards Shanks and hit his head.

(Insert Nami hitting Luffy on the head)

"You're talking too loud, be more quiet I'm trying to sleep."

And you walked away.

You knew Shanks wasn't going to listen anyways, but it was worth a try.

___________________________________

~a few hours later~

Now you're at a island called Whiskey Peak. You remember this island, for this is the island that 'welcomes' pirates, but instead is an island full of bounty hunters.

It's a cactus island, so it seems. But in reality, all the spikes are cross' showing who they have hunted.

You cursed mentally and grabbed a megaphone out, (don't ask how you got that) and yelled,

"Hey everyone, this island is full of bounty hunters so be careful."

Benn probably took note of it in his mind, but Shanks, you don't believe in him. At all.

___________________________________

And your instincts were right. Shanks didn't listen. So he easily fell for their trap by eating too much- and drinking some sake too.

Im surprised that no one stopped Shanks from drinking sake- especially since he's 13.

Benn pretended to sleep, and you just stood next to Benn.

(Let's pretend Shanks ' first bounty is 489 million berries ok?)

(Your bounty was raised to 150 million berries because of the constant marine attacks, and Benn's bounty was 230 million berries.)

When they thought everyone was either passed out drunk or sleeping, they went outside and looked if we had any bounty posters.

"4-489 million berries?! Adding on 150 million and 230 million!"

"These are the highest bounties yet! And that makes 869 million berries?!"

"We'll be rich!"

Soon enough, a couple of bounty hunters ran outside.

"Two of them are missing! I believe they're both the ones with the high bounties!"

___________________________________

Here you are, sitting in one of the houses with Benn eating some food. You didn't want Shanks to get taken so you decided to drag him along. Until the peace and quietness was ruined when some of them walked in.

"They're right here! Get them!"

"Told you they were bounty hunters..."

You mumbled to Benn.

When they started chasing you, you and Benn immediately got up and starting running.

"Why don't you just use your Devil fruit?"

Ah.

You forgot that you had your Devil fruit.

Again.

___________________________________

That ended quickly, but now you just had a thought-

Didn't Shanks get his scar at the age of 14? By stealing the Gum-Gum Fruit from the Navy, and he got his scar from Blackbeard, aka Marshall D. Teach.

Yup, you needed to prepare for that too.

I feel like I should let that go though.. his face without the scar just doesn't look right.

Now you were mentally arguing with yourself. There's so much to do in this world you're worried you might be forgetting something.

Ugh.

You are forgetting something.

You forgot Shanks. You just left him in that house.

Honestly.. I should just leave him.

Should I?

I should.

Benn walks up to you,

"I know what you're thinking, now go get the captain."

You cursed mentally but did it anyways.

___________________________________

The sound of shoes hitting the ground filled the hallways.

Yeah, those were your shoes. And currently, it's the time where Shanks wanted to steal the fruit. Which means a year has passed, and you were 11 and Shanks was 14. You were ready. Especially since you read about Haki in the New World book you had, even if you didn't want to open that book yet, you knew you had to anyways.

You were especially good in armament Haki, which is good, but you need to improve on your observation Haki. Technically, Conquerors Haki isn't necessary since you could stop time.

You didn't want to interfere with this, so you decided to wait in the ship.

___________________________________

It's been two hours ever since Shanks and his crew left to get the fruit. You knew they were going to get out of this, but you just had to check- just in case.

*snap*

Walking over to the marine base, you spot them fighting currently, and you also see the fruit. Along with Teach trying to steal it.

Teach tried to steal this fruit because he thought that it was the Yami-Yami no mi, the fruit that he wants.

Everything was fine, but you knew you just had to- at least punch and kick Teach with haki a few times...

*snap*

And, you're back on the ship. Meanwhile, Teach is now all beaten up in a random corner of the base. Hopefully that doesn't change anything in the future...

Another hour passes and you hear quick footsteps towards the ship, and cheering. Which means Shanks and his crew successfully got the fruit. And now you guys are speeding out of there partying, and cheering for their victory.

6 more years until you'll save Law and Corazon, and 15 more years until Luffy sets sail.

What else will your future have for you?

(1042 words)