Chapter 5: Vacation

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

~Timeskip 6 years~

"Shanks. I'll be gone for a year ok?"

"Sureee"

He's drunk so nows the time to go.

"WAIT WHAT?! You're leaving for a year?! Why??"

Damn it.. thought he was drunk.

"Just some business to attend to."

"Shanks just let her go, she's been stuck with you for 8 years after all."

My savior

"Ok I'm going to leave now, byeee!!"

___________________________________

Here you are, traveling to the North Blue to save someone's ass from a flamingo.

Yes, you're currently already in West Blue heading towards the island.

You're warming up your haki to get ready to punch the flamingo into space.

Yeah, you're ready.

Definitely.

Thank god, you arrived on the island on time. Doflamingo didn't put the birdcage up yet. You could easily walk through the cage with haki- but you wanted to go the easier route.

___________________________________

How did this happen? You've been caught sneaking away after punching Doflamingo and his crew, and now Law and Corazon are following you. Since they have no where else to go.

It all started when..

You arrived on the island, and now you're patiently waiting in one of the abandoned houses. Until you hear gunshots and fighting which you assume was when Corazon stole the Devil fruit from that pirate crew.

Now you're rushing out of your hiding spot, but it's too late, Doflamingo is about to shoot Corazon.

*snap*

You were panting from running too hard. You made it on time, thank the gods.

You beat up Doflamingo's crew and decided to do something funny to the flamingo.

Lol, yeah you buried him and made a flamingo out of snow next to him. You also made a sign that says, 'Careful! Deadly Flamingo here.'

Now you're treating Corazon wounds on the floor. Without him knowing-

Then you took Law out of the chest and zoomed out of there.

*snap*

And now you're on your merry way to go have a vacation away from Shanks. Until you felt someone behind you. (Observation haki)

No wonder it was so quiet. Corazon and Law were following you and Corazon was using his Devil fruit.

Shit. I messed up.

Of course, plans mess up all the time. But in this case, it was your fault for continuing time when you weren't off the island. Now you guys hear a raging Flamingo on the island.

You quickly run towards Corazon and Law and yet them towards your boat. Oh shit.

You forgot.