Chapter 30: God-?

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

Sorry I took so long, I now bless you with some arts I made.

Thank you @SzymoonWF2 for the suggestion!

Thank you @JuliannaGomez749 for the suggestion!

(This is not mine- I used a base but changed a lot of things so, credits to whoever drew the base)

If you want to suggest what (Y/n) looks like, go back to the chapter that says 'your opinion'!
___________________________________

Luffy and you reached a dead end, and he decided to start punching Nola's insides, thinking he was still in a cave. Even though you told him, he forgot.

Soon enough, Nola was rampaging in Upper Yard in pain. You watched in amusement not knowing whether you should stop him or not.

When he tried digging his way out, Nola was laughing about how ticklish it was.

All of a sudden, Nola ate some sea clouds, causing the stomach to be full of clouds (water) that almost drowned Luffy. You saved him, as you were standing on top of one of the buildings inside of Nola's stomach. 

Before he tried anything else, you both were soon joined with Nami, Gan Fall, Pierre, and Aisa (if you don't know who she is, search her up).

Luffy clung onto the Waver behind Nami and you placed Aisa on Luffy's back.

I believe the waver is supposed to be used for only one person... but I'll just wait and see what happens.

The waver didn't work.

L
uffy and Aisa were blown off as soon as Nami started it, and Pierre saved them. But... Aisa and Luffy somehow ended up in the eye socket of Nola.