Chapter 43: ✰Hoedy✰

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n:  so uh, I returned from the dead...

sorry for the very very.. VERY late update, I was going through lots of stuff these past few months, and I'm also getting super busy, schools starting too so I'll be updating quite slow...

I'm a very inexperienced author- so thanks for bearing with my bad editing and writing skills- to be honest, I wrote this story for fun so I never thought that it would get this far

But since I've been enjoying one piece for so long, I decided I wanted to start on a new book when this one is finished.

Thanks for being with me throughout this roller coaster of a journey

Enjoy reading ♡︎
___________________________________

Ace and Luffy entered the room while you were on your phone.

"Eh? What's that rectangle thing in your hand?"

Luffy was quite curious, and was about to snatch it from you- but you swiftly put it away before he could.

"It's nothing, but anyways. You guys want to hear about Gol D. Roger?"

Ace's eyes widened a bit.

"Gol D. Roger? Wasn't his name Gold Roger?"

You shook your head and did a little sigh.

"Nope, the Marines wanted to hide the fact that Roger was carrying the will of D. Both you and Luffy have it."

"I... see. But what does the will of D even mean?"

Luffy was paying attention... slightly. He was mostly munching away on the snacks he and Ace snuck out of the kitchen. Oh how Sanji was definitely going to kill them later.

"The will of D in people's names stand for Danger. The people who carry the will of D have also been called another name too, God's Archenemy."

You paused a bit before continuing.

"I know many people with the will of D, and those people will create a storm to rage in this world. And I believe those people will be in the middle of it. As you can see, Luffy has already caused much mischief and defeated many powerful people. His storm is already forming."

Ace was a bit quiet throughout your whole speech. Luffy- don't know where he went, but somehow disappeared mid-conversation. He'll probably come back when he hears the name Gold Roger though.

"You know, if I wasn't there at the war. You wouldn't have been alive. Although you have the will of D, it doesn't mean you'll never die. Only main characters have plot armory Ace."

(A/n: Skill issue /j)

"Plot armo- what?"

"Nothing nothing. ANYWAYS, HEY LUFFY WANNA HEAR ABOUT ROGER?"

You shouted from the top of your lungs. However after that, your throat quickly dried up and you ran to get a cup of glass water.