Chapter 29: Love Interest Decided <3

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: thank you so much for 35k views! I'm very grateful to how this story is gradually getting a little bit more popular.

Thank you for the votings too!

Also.

I decided on the love interest, and they're in this chapter so keep reading to find out~!

Happy Readings~!
___________________________________

The next morning, when you all were awake, Ussop told everyone about the mysterious person fixing the Merry. They then split into two groups, to find the lost city.

The first group to stay on land to find it was:

-Luffy
-Zoro
-Chopper
-You
-Robin

The other three, Nami, Ussop, and Sanji were going to the lost city by boat. You all waved good-bye and started heading on your way to your journey.

However, a giant snake appeared chasing all of you on the way. The giant snake was called Nola, and Luffy told everyone to scatter.

Somehow, you ended up running with Luffy. You and Luffy were both trying to lure the snake away from the others.

As the snake was chasing the both of you, Luffy remembered that they had to go south. But... things didn't go as planned and he went southwest.

You just followed him, not caring where you were both going.

Luffy was interested when he heard the sound of a goat, but it wasn't a goat. It was one of those warriors fighting against Enel.

Luffy knocked him to the side, sad that it wasn't a goat.

You snorted.

Soon enough, the warrior named Wyper bumped into them again.

"What are you still doing in Upper Yard?! I told you to leave!"

Who the fuck is this dude??

You questioned, although you knew Luffy could beat him easily. Luffy ignored him, and continued walking. So you did too.

But that wasn't on Wyper's agenda. He was planning on eliminating the both of you. You didn't want to interfere with Luffy's fight, so you stepped to the side, making sure Wyper won't see you during the fight.

Wyper shot many bazooka's at Luffy- but it didn't work obviously. He soon then fired a stream of natural gas at Luffy, which Luffy then somehow- dodge the burst of fire.

When Wyper charged up another gas attack, Luffy used his Bazooka technique.

Their attacks clashed and both were fired away quite far. The warrior then called out to Luffy to see if he was alive.

Luffy responded back but then was eaten by Nola, the humongous snake. While he was falling, you caught him.

(A/n: carrying him bridal style ehe)

"(Y/n)?? How'd you get here? Also where are we?"

He clenched his chest. His heart was thumping a little faster than usual when he looked at you. You put him down and laughed sheepishly.

"Ah, I got eaten by the snake during your guys' fight."

That wasn't true. Using your Observation Haki, you saw how there were many things inside of Nola's stomach.