Chapter 9: Shanks' Decision!

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

Shanks and the crew arrived about 2 hours later. Meanwhile, you were relaxing in the middle of the island. Since 2 hours have passed, the color of the island was now blue. It used to be white, then yellow, and lastly, turned to blue when they arrived.

They were in shock about the island you were currently residing in.

When they stepped into the island, they started looking around, whipping their heads every 2 seconds.

You saw them walking towards you and chuckled seeing them awestruck.

"What do you think about this island?"

"It's amazing! We should stay here for a whole year!"

Many crew members erupted into agreements or disagreements.

"But don't you want to continue your journey Shanks? You want to delay your journey just to hang out on one island for a whole year?"

Now Shanks started was thinking.

Really hard.

He even had to put his two index fingers on the side of his head to show it.

You laughed inside. It was a funny sight.

"I don't know."

All of that thinking was for nothing then huh?

A tick mark appeared on your head.

"You're the captain! You have to know how to make good decisions!"

Not necessarily... Luffy was the caption of the Straw Hats and he was bad at making decisions so Nami always made them.

But for Shanks, you believe Benn makes all the decisions.

You turned your head towards Benn for an answer.

"Don't look at me, he's the captain. I can't always be making the decision for this dumbass."

Shanks whined.

"I'm not THAT dumb."

"If your not dumb then you're just an ass."

You retorted.

Now the whole crew was laughing and you were proud of yourself for making such a good statement. The laughs weren't stopping anytime soon too.

"But if Benn's a smartass, and he's smart not an ass so he's smar- oh wait that's not an insult..."

The crew erupted into a fit of laughter again and now Shanks was sulking in a corner with you next to him patting his shoulder as to 'comfort' him.

You were laughing in the inside still of course.

"So what's your decision, captain?"

___________________________________

~At the Moby Dick~

The Moby Dick was as noisy as usual. With Whitebeards loud laughs and the clanking of plates or yelling of drunks.

Marco walked up yo Whitebeard.

"Hey pops, how did that girl pop out of nowhere-yoi? I have never heard of that Devil fruit before."

"Gurarara, I'm not so sure myself, son. Maybe next time we could get a real answer."

Marco, a 23-year old doctor, part of the Whitebeard pirates ever since he was 15, wanted to know more about the Devil Fruit you had. He was curious and was very interested in how those powers worked.

———————
All of a sudden you sneezed.
*achoo*

Who the hell is talking about me?
———————

Whitebeard, a 52-year old man, captain of the Whitebeard pirates, was also curious on your Devil fruit. Although you never told them your Devil fruit, he knew that Shanks and Benn knew since they were the only ones who didn't seem surprised with your actions.

———————
You sneezed again.
*achoo*

Why are so many people talking about me right now?
———————

They wanted to meet Akagami to know.

However, knowing Shanks, he wouldn't give out information about his crew that easily. Especially if you're like a little sister to him.

Whitebeard had many sons, and a few daughters. But never had a sibling. Yes, he could've considered Big Mom and Kaido as his siblings while they were on Rocks ship, but now, they are far to evil to even have a relationship, let alone a sibling relationship with each other.

He didn't know what it was like to have a younger sibling nor a older sibling.

He was too old to have that now, all he's focusing on is his sons and daughters now.

___________________________________

~Back to where you and Shanks are~

"Uhhh..."

*sigh*

"Don't sigh at me!!"

He yelled at you with shark teeth.

"You really are an ass..."

You whispered to yourself.

"I heard that!"

"Whatever."

You wanted for him to hear that, to let him know how dumb he's being currently.

"Hey... Benn a little help here..?"

Benn shook his head.

"You're going to have to learn to make decisions yourself, captain."

"Come on! Did you both decide to pick on me today or what?"

"I would if I could, but right now, you're just being a dumbass. Sorry cross that, just an ass."

"Tsk. Fine! I made my decision!"

"Finally! Wow I didn't think you had it in you."

"Rude.. but anyways! I decided that...

We'll be staying here until (Y/n)'s next birthday, which is in a month! And (Y/n), as a punishment for pressuring me like that, I want you to do something for me. Heheh."

...

...

...

...

"WHATTTT?!!! YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT???"

___________________________________

What do you think Shanks wants you to do?

(848 words)