Chapter 44: ☆Big Mom Sure Loves Her Chocolates☆

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: 2430 words in this chapter as an apology for being gone for so long 😭 another drawing I drew at the end :)

_________________________________

Hoed- Hordy was still a bit suspicious and nervous about you when all you did was sit on the Thousand Sunny's crows nest and stare in the battlefield.

Next to you was another hooded figure, which was Ace. You and him were chatting about some random things and making fun of some of the Fishmen-

Although Hordy is kind of a strong opponent, Luffy can beat him.

"Hey (Y/n)."

You gave a slight hum to let him know you're listening.

"To be honest, you really deserve a wayyyy bigger bounty than just 1.055 billion... You're way stronger and skilled than most people I know and you can do lots of the impossible. Why is it that they don't bring your bounty up?"

A bit surprised by the sudden question, you thought for a moment.

"We'll.. I'm not quite sure. But I do know lots of things about this world- and the marines probably don't want another group of people to catch me, because they want to get me themselves. I guess I have information that even the marines would kill to have. You get what I'm saying?"

He gave a blank look for a brief second and then laughed it off.

"Yeah, at this point, marines should be considered the villains. Or- some certain marines should be considered villains..."

"You know.. Akainu is a really evil character. His sense of Justice is crap. He's already killed multiple lower marines on his side just because they were a bit afraid. You all better get stronger quick, so you guys can kill him, and Ill be on the sidelines watching. Or helping you guys- who knows. And that's not just a statement you know? It's a promise."

Ace was about to continue the conversation, when they didn't even realize how much time has passed. Luffy has just defeated Hordy and now Luffy's losing too much blood. He needs a blood transfusion quick.

But no Fishman is willing to give their blood to a human. Ace doesn't have the same blood type as Luffy.

Luffy's blood type is B-Blood.

(Choose the option you have :P )

You're blood is also B-Blood, but Jinbei has already volunteered to give Luffy a blood transfusion.

-Or-

You don't have the same blood type as Luffy, but you'll do your best in anything you can do to help him out.

(Fun fact: author also has B-Blood 🙃)

——

This is the beginning of Jimbei maybe joining the Straw Hats. Sadly, however, he couldn't travel with them to the New World, but he said they'll meet again soon.