Chapter 11: The Three Brothers

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

(Luffy gets caught by BlueJam and gets hit later on, when they already become brothers so try not to get confused)
___________________________________

On your way back to Gray Terminal, your observation haki senses told you that you'd be robbed in about-

Now.

The three brothers jumped up at you and told you to give them your money.

You blinked.

Shoving your hand in your bag, you brought out a few more granola bars and a bag of gold coins.

Smiling, you walked away.

They stood dumbfounded.

What type of person would react that way when someone was attempting to rob them? And who would just give random stranger a bag of gold?!

"See Sabo! She was rich!"

"Wait but Ace- What if that was her savings or something and she just gave it to us because she was scared?"

Listening in their conversation you thought

What type of hypothesis is that..?

Sighing while walking away continuing on your journey around Gray Terminal.

___________________________________

What the hell? How did you get stuck here?

Currently, you're sitting with Dadan and the bandits, and the three little black holes eating everything.

Dadan is smiling and handing you food every 4 seconds.

You weren't even eating. You were too dumbfounded to even know what was going on. And you weren't hungry, so you kept handing on of the black holes your food.

So how did this happen again?

___________________________________

Walking around for about another hour, the brats ending up finding you again. But this time, they walked up to you instead of you walking up to them.

Sabo handed you back your bag of money.

"We're sorry... we didn't know you were poor"

An irk mark appeared above your head.

Yeah, it was Luffy who said this but you were still quite mad.

"Why would I give the rest of my money to a couple of brats trying to rob me? And why would you think I'm poor? You guys probably are the poor ones considering how you're stealing from me."

Now Ace was fed up and scowled.

"See? This was a waste of time, should've just taken the money Sabo."

"Ne ne! I'm Luffy what's your name?"

Luffy was a ball of sunshine when he was a kid. Everyone has to agree with that right?

You whispered in his ear.

"My name is (Y/n)."

He was about to yell out your name but you covered his mouth in time.

"Shhh!! I don't want them to know my name for now."

"Shishishi, ok."

He smiled brightly at you.