Chapter 31: Money, Stolen

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: I'm going to skip the part where they go against the Foxy Pirates. However I will add the Aokiji part though, I feel like it's important

So we're skipping to the part where they meet Aokiji :)

(Just pretend that they've already met the man on that strange island, where they also meet Aokiji)

___________________________________

The straw hats were finally done with dealing with the Foxy Pirates. Chopper and Robin were about to go with the other crew, but your team won in the end.

Just as you all thought your day was over, you find a sleeping man next to Tonjit's house. It was a marine. Although, he wasn't hostile to any of you. Actually. Scratch that.

He knew you were a high bounty and immediately went after you.

"Huh.. what's a high bounty like you doing here with this crew?"

You block his attacks with Haki.

"I am not obliged to tell you that."

The both of you keep the conversation going while fighting. The straw hats stare you you both amazed, wondering how the hell you both are so fast.

Robin gasps slightly.

"That's Admiral Aokiji!"

When Aokiji realized the infamous Nico Robin was also there, he left you and started to attack her.

But.

Things didn't go as planned. You appeared right before him, grabbing your sythe out of thin air.

"I don't think I ever recalled telling you that you can leave!"

(Used a base again, but I drew the sythe myself, also changed a lot of things)

Aokiji knew it was pointless to fight, so he just left you hanging there. You weren't even fighting seriously. Also, you just brought out the sythe to try and intimidate him.

It most likely didn't work.

But he looked a little shocked.

I guess that's a win win?

He whispered something in Luffy's ear.