Christmas Special

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: This has nothing to do with the original story so don't be confused about how Franky or Brook are already in the crew.

___________________________________

You decided that you wanted to give everyone you cared about presents. So, you bought some gifts, some are even handmade, and wrapped them.

First stop.

Red Haired Pirates

————-

Shanks and his crew were just chilling in their ship, the sun was shining brightly, and the sea was calmly rocking the ship. Not until a yell was heard far away in the horizon. Anyone could recognize that voice in the crew. It was obviously (Y/n).

You hopped on their ship, without even asking for permission, as you didn't need to ask anyways.

"I brought presents for everyone!"

You yelled and out of no where, you brought out a huge gift that could even be the size of Whitebeard.

"Dang (Y/n), what's the occasion?"

Shanks walked up to you, chuckling.

"It's Christmas dumbass! How could you not know Christmas?!"

He awkwardly laughed and scratched his neck.

"I guess I forgot?"

Yeah right. I bet you didn't even know Christmas existed.

"Whatever, just open your present! It's for the whole crew!"

You left before they could even open it, but the present was full of sake and food. They were obviously very happy. When you were sailing away you could hear them yelling out a shaky thank you.

I bet they were crying. Shanks would definitely cry because of how much 'kindness' I have given him.

Their gift was easy to do, the Whitebeard Pirates could honestly get the same gift, but you decided to give the commanders different gifts.

To the Whitebeard Pirates next!

————-

It took about 2 weeks to get to their ship, but eventually you made it. Actually, it took two weeks, but you weren't in the current time. So you were technically still in Christmas, as you used your Devil Fruit to help you.

"Permission to board?"

You yelled, knowing that they would immediately attack you if you jumped on their ship. Even if you were a (Y/n), Marco and Thatch would probably scold you while Oyaji would laugh over the commotion.

"Permission granted!"

Now with their permission, you hopped on board leaving your boat tied to the Moby Dick.

"So, (Y/n), what brings you here?"

"I came to give everyone presents! The whole crew could have booze, sake, and food, but I brought some private gifts for some certain people!"

You whispered the last part, as you didn't want anyone to feel bad about that. You decided to get Oyaji 4 barrels of what you thought was the best sake in the New World.

Sneaking into the commanders rooms were easy. Just go in and immediately get out. Marco got a coffee maker, as you know that their coffee maker usually breaks down due to all of the troublemakers breaking it on 'accident'.