Chapter 19: Problems

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: just to make this clear, this is not the Seducing woods in the Big Mom Arc, and it is not in Totto Land either.

___________________________________

While the Thatch's were all arguing, you quickly and quietly rushed your way to Ace and Marco. Although, you're still not sure if they're copies of themselves too.

Thankfully not.

"(Y/n), we don't know what happened, but Thatch and Haruta somehow got separated from us! The moment we ran into the Forrest we were teleported into the middle of it. But that's where we were separated! And then all of a sudden, copies of Thatch appeared everywhere! We haven't even seen Haruta!"

"Woah Ace, calm down. So do you have any idea where Haruta could be? Or where Thatch is?"

Marco was quiet. Really quiet. And that disturbed you.

You whispered in Ace's ear.

"Are you sure that that's even Marco..? He's awfully quiet."

He whispered back,

"I've been with him the whole time. But yeah, he's been awfully quiet the whole time too. Starting from when we got transported into the Forrest."

You looked at Ace shocked. This definitely wasn't Marco, both you and Ace had to get out of there.

You jinxed it after all.

This island wasn't normal.

Not at all.

At least that this Ace was real, you could tell, especially because right after you said you both had to run, he fell asleep. Due to his narcolepsy.

(Narcolepsy: when you fall asleep at random times)

So you had to pick him up and dash out of there. You could've used your Devil fruit, but at that moment, you forgot you even had a Devil fruit, since you don't use it often.

You were running away from 'Marco' and you looked back.

HOLY SHIT.

'Marco' was running after you, his eyes shadowed.

I shouldn't have looked back. I should have looked back. I shouldn't have looked back!

Cursing in you mind, Ace still wasn't awake, and you were being chased by bird brains clone.

Where the hell is the real Marco, Haruta, and Thatch?
___________________________________

Someone's POV (guess who)

He grunted, struggling to get the seastone off of his legs. They were trapped, in this weird looking room. No windows, and doors seen.

It was too dark in the room. But he could hear two other voices in the room with him. Sounded like
#%!{^*]# and %>?*#+.

"What are you guys doing here?!"

They whispered as quietly as they can. They know that if they spoke too loud, those people would come back, and he didn't want that.

"We don't know. It just turned black the moment we stepped into the Forrest. Where did you and #%<*% go?"

"#%<*% disappeared and I ended up here. I need to know how ^*~#{^\ is doing, but I believe she can take care of herself."