Chapter 27: Four Passageways

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: uh. Sorry for the late update 😅 didn't have time to publish it.

___________________________________

Robin, you, Chopper, and Zoro were all trapped on the sacrifice tomb thing. The Merry was stuck, and you all couldn't do anything about it. The river surrounding the tomb was filled with blue sea monsters.

After being swept away by the red crab, you kind of had an idea of what was going on. This might be when you all find out that-

...

..

When you were staring mindlessly at the water, not until you heard Zoro yell out his weird call when he swung down onto the island with dirt.

"Ooo! I want to go next!"

Robin chuckled and stepped back, allowing you to go next. Getting all jumpy, you quickly ran up the the rope, grabbed it, and jumped.

The wind blew against your hair and to be honest, it was really fun. You wanted to do it again if you could, which actually you can- but just didn't want to. Yet.

I might do it later....

Once Robin got down, the three of you started exploring. Chopper said he was going to stay on the ship.

He's probably a little scared to come down... So adorable though

As you all started exploring, you made sure to pull Zoro's collar around, making sure you don't lose sight of him when you turn around. He's probably going to end up in a different anime...

Shaking your head, looking up you see that Robin has spotted something that peaked her interest. You looked towards where her eyes were locked on. Your jaw dropped immediately when you saw it.

"Hey.. isn't that the other half of that guys house?"

It looked like an ancient building, and it could've even been there for hundreds of years. (Which it probably was)

Robin started examining the cut out house and you watched it in awe. Accidentally letting go of Zoro in the progress. Thankfully, he didn't move. He just stood still knowing how you would probably scold him for wandering off on his own.

Wait, if this is here, doesn't that mean that this island used to be on the sea?

As if Robin was reading your mind or some sort, she replied to your thoughts.

"Yes (Y/n), I believe this island was pushed into the sky by the Knock Up Stream."

"Oh, that makes sense- wait how did you know what I was thinking about?"

She didn't answer, just only responded with a chuckle. You started to get nervous.

That's a little bit creepy Robin.

___________________________________

~with Luffy, Ussop, Sanji, and Nami~

They were being led by Conis to get a ship and travel to save everyone. Conis was sweating, only Sanji and Nami could've noticed what was happening. Glances from fellow Skypieans were sent their way every few seconds.