Chapter 35: Damn Old Geezer.

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

You walked away, wiping the blood that smeared on your face. The marines were nothing compared to you. Not one of them could even blink before getting defeated by you. In their eyes, you were a monster.

But who cares? You've been a monster ever since you came into this world. You have the power of a God.

——————

Spandam was dragging Robin to the gates, and Lucci was fighting Luffy. Spandam was confused, ourraged even.

"When the hell is the Buster Call coming?! I did it on accident but shouldn't they be here by now!?"

He continued walking and froze. Robin looked up when realizing that Spandam stopped talking. She stood there agape. They looked at the sight of over 30 marine ships currently destroyed and sinking. Marines scattered a crossed the deck, all unconscious.

Except one little boat sailing away from it.

It was your boat.

You were still in your cloak, but Spandam knew who you were from the roof earlier.

"W-why is she here?! Are the Devil's children grouping up together now!?"

You grinned.

*snap*

You made it back to the bridge and is now walking towards Robin. Right before you walked away from her and stopped time, you whispered into her ear.

*snap*

"I don't need to save you now, you have wonderful crew mates who are more willing to save you. Although, I do want to. I just don't want to ruin their moment. See you in a bit ~❤︎︎"

She looked towards where you just left and threw a grateful smile at you. Spandam looked confused and kicked Robin.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get moving!"

You were watching from afar. And hell yeah. You were annoyed as h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔. ︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀︀˙u︎ǝɯo︎ʍ︎ ɟu︎o︎ɹʇs︎ p︎u︎ɐ ɹu︎ǝp︎u︎ǝd︎ǝp︎u︎ı̣ u︎ɐ s︎,ǝɥs︎ ˙ɟlǝs︎ɹǝɥ ʇı̣ ɟo︎ ǝɹɐɔ ǝʞɐʇ p︎ln︎o︎ɔ u︎ı̣q︎o︎ɹ ʇɐɥʇ ʍ︎ǝu︎ʞ n︎o︎ʎ ʇn︎q︎ u︎ı̣q︎o︎ɹ o︎ʇ p︎ı̣p︎ ǝɥ ʇɐɥʍ︎ ɹo︎ɟ ɯɐp︎u︎ɐd︎s︎ llı̣ʞ o︎ʇ p︎ǝʇu︎ɐʍ︎ n︎o︎ʎ