Chapter 33: You. Train tracks. Run.

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n:

The title is basically kind of a funny part from Saboady Archipelago after the two year timeskip. It was between Sanji and Zoro- (to the people who are currently watching after the timeskip)

 It was between Sanji and Zoro- (to the people who are currently watching after the timeskip)

Thank you @xReaderInsertFANFICS for the suggestion!

I drew this without a base this time- it didn't end up how I wanted it to, but I think it's ok

If you want to suggest what (y/n) looks like you can comment on the chapter that's called 'your opinion'
___________________________________

The five of you (Chopper, you, Luffy, Nami and Zoro) ended up hiding near the headquarters waiting for Robins new group to attack.

All of a sudden, a huge explosion occurred and Luffy immediately ran towards it. You followed, without anyone noticing though.

When you got into the room, you spotted Luffy and Paulie tied down on the floor and two masked men running away.

You quickly run towards them and free the both of them.

"Oh, thanks (Y/n)!"

Luffy then ran to Paulie and unlocked his cuffs. You were already running to Iceburg's room, so basically you already left Luffy and Paulie.

When you arrived, no one else was there yet. Because Zoro, Chopper, and Nami arrive at the same time as Luffy. So when the masked people saw you, they were confused. (You were wearing things around your face to cover yourself and to not be found out)

They were about to attack you, thinking you were an enemy. But before they could, you glared at them. Straight into their soul. And they were frozen on the spot.

At that moment. They knew that you were far to dangerous for them to be meddling with you.

You were pissed at Lucci, because you know his personality is the suckiest. So, you pointed the middle finger straight at him. Even though he was masked, you remembered which one he was.

'Fuck you asshole.'

Then when the rest of the group came in you left. You knew that one of them was going to reveal your identity on accident so you decided to watch from afar.

When the agents all left, you remember hearing that the mansion was about to be burst into flames.

*snap*