Special: Roger Pirates (Part 3)

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: picture was inspired by (one of) Izana Kurokawa's pose from Tokyo Revengers.

(It's my second favorite Anime 😃)

Also, this picture was taken when you wanted a picture of your older self on your wanted paper instead- so you went to a marine base and destroyed it for this.

Btw, you can imagine your time powers as whatever color you'd like- for my next drawing, the most amount of comments about that color until I post my next chapter I will do!

Another thing... Why are you guys up at 12 AM??? When I uploaded this 😀
___________________________________

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

You were screwed.

When you woke up, you immediately wanted to grab the notebook from under your bed and review it.

But.

It.

Wasn't.

There.

Shit. What if someone on the crew finds it and they'll all be suspicious and-

Before you could even freak out any longer, a knock was head on your door.

"Hello? Girl are you awake? We called you over 15 minutes ago."

"I was asleep. Sorry, I'll be out there in a bit."

You heard a sigh behind the door.

"That's what you said earlier!"

"Then I'll be there in a moment!"

Finally, you heard Shanks and Buggy's footsteps slowly walking away. Now's yours time to find that darn notebook.

*snap*

Quickly running out the door of your room, you checked every single room, as the whole crew was somehow already awake and on the deck.

Dashing through the hallways, you looked in every crevice, but just couldn't find it. Until you reached the Captains room.

It's most likely in here... or it could also be in Rayleigh's room which I haven't checked yet.

Opening the door, you found yourself to see Roger in there. Of course you shrieked in surprise but he obviously didn't know you were there.

He was coughing blood.

Ah. Isn't this the disease that he was going to die from..?

Shaking your head, you went around the room searching for your notebook. And of course, it was out away in his desk drawer. He was probably going to ask you about it too.

You sighed.

This is gonna be a long explanation...

You went back to you room and safely hid the notebook where no one could find it. Also making sure to lock it, and you are the only one with the key. Although that mostly might not work since most of the crew here has haki.

Damn it.

*snap*

Walking out of the room, you could already hear footsteps coming towards you. It sounded like Roger's. Oh wait, there's another person with him? It's definitely Rayleigh.