Chapter 12: Plan A: Save Luffy! Plan B: Don't Screw up Plan A!

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: Hello!! I'm back and I'm sorry that I've been gone so long, but I posted this chapter to make up for it!

I'll be posting the next chapter an hour after this one's posted to also make up for my busy week!
___________________________________

You've been eating with them until it reached nighttime.

So Luffy will get beaten tomorrow... Ace and Sabo would be moving their treasure... and I'll be the one to kick Porchemy's ass!

Your perfect plan was to...

Drumroll please...

Save Luffy!

What a great plan right? So original. I know right.

It was still 6 AM when you woke up, and you estimated that it'll be around 2 PM when Luffy gets 'kidnapped'?

Although.. it's kind of Luffy's fault for being a horrible liar.

————————————

Like come on..

He lies like this?

I mean... it's adorable but.. come on man, you have to at least be able to lie a bit better.

————————————

So you were exiting out of the hut and walking around searching for some fruits, so you could cut them up and eat them for breakfast.

Usually, if you were still alive in your world, you'd be eating cereal or a banana, but guess what. You're dead in the world. And you never forgot how you died.

You found a fruit, it was a weird looking fruit though, it was either a Devil fruit or a deformed looking fruit.

Ok.. but what type of fruit has swirls on it? A Devil fruit.

Exactly.

You decided to store the fruit in your bag, it could come in handy later.

Maybe give it to a close friend- to sell it.

You've been walking around for a few hours already.

And you hear two pairs of legs running towards you.

"(Y/n)! Luffy was captured!"

"We need you to get Luffy while we hide out treasure."

Wow. They care more about their treasure then Luffy.

"I'll be right back then."

You ran towards the little hut where they kidnapped Luffy.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I hope I'm not too late!!