Chapter 26: Sky Island

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: I finally had to time to write a chapter- and I'm finally actually back. So— hope you enjoy this chapter!

___________________________________

When you all got shot up, everyone was still holding onto something for dear life. You were wondering how Luffy could even stay on the head of the Merry.

Seconds turned into minutes, and about 5 minutes had passed until everything went calm. Opening your eyes, you see that the ship is in an ocean full of clouds..? Weird, but it's called Sky Island for a reason.

The crew got up from their sickening state and looked around. To say that they were amazed is an understatement.

"I-is this heaven? Are we dead?!"

Ussop panicked. Nami facepalmed.

"No you idiot! This is the Sky Island! Just look at this map.."

"Oh hey guys look! There's a ship over there!"

Luffy called out. But before anyone could even see the ship for a few seconds, it blew up. And sank to the bottom, all the way back to the actual ocean. Everyone paled when the person who blew up that ship started heading towards them.

The crew started panicking.

"He's coming towards us! What are we going to do?!"

They were in a mess, Sanji was still just swooning over the ladies, Robin was just calmly reading, Luffy was running around the ship with Ussop and Chopper, Nami was screaming- (kind of), and Zoro was just calmly sleeping on the side.

I wonder how this crew could even survive for this long?

Soon enough, an old man with a weird animal, combination of a horse and a bird saves the crew.

(You know what happens here I think-)

~15 minutes later( when he's about to leave)~

The old man was about to leave, but remembers something.

"Ah. Before you go, if you ever need my help just call me through this whistle."

"Thanks old man!"

You sighed.

"Luffy! Respect him, his name is Gan Fall, ok? Gan Fall!"

He didn't look like he understood. He most likely didn't.

Later, when the old man left, the crew has made it to Skypiea by traveling through the White Sea.

Luffy and Ussop quickly get off the ship, running off to who knows where. Sanji got multiple flowers, one for you, Robin, and Nami. Chopper got off the ship and explored. Zoro found a place to nap, so he did.

You watched as Ussop and Luffy made snowmen- er, cloudmen. Also seeing how Luffy broke one of his teeth with this fruit and throwing it at Ussop.

All of a sudden, some music is being heard from not far away. Deciding to check it out first, you started heading towards the sound of the music. On top of a rock, you see a blond girl with wings.