Four

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

16 June 2020Harry Styles

16 June 2020
Harry Styles

I'd spent the entire time I was at the club watching Emersyn.

She's a unique character.

There's something about her that's always drawn me to her.

We used to be best friends but she's been forced to believe lies about my family that resulted in the downfall of our friendship.

Despite everything, there'll always be a part of me that cares deeply about Emersyn. She can't be faulted for what she believes in when it's her entire family's beliefs that date back to our great grandparents.

So when I saw the bartender slip something into her drink I knew there was no way I was just going to sit back and watch her fall into the clutches of someone who had the intention of hurting her.

I wouldn't have wanted that to happen to anyone, I would always step in to try and help the best I could. Emersyn just more so than anyone else.

She's gotten a lot more angry since I last saw her when we were teenagers, she used to be this happy, ball of energy that made everyone smile around her.

When I dragged her out of the crowds I could tell the drug had begun to set into her system by the way she struggled to fight back against me.

She would've cursed me out, probably pushed me hard to get me off of her but there wasn't much of a struggle.

I noticed how she struggled to speak, the words she did manage to get out were slurred and almost hard to understand.

When she passed out in my arms I knew that there was something wrong and I needed to get her to a hospital. I couldn't exactly take her home, her parents would kill her.

I could take her to my house, my parents wouldn't mind tending to her every need and making sure she was feeling better but I know that Emersyn would freak out being near them.

It's sad when I know the truth and she's being fed lies.

I could never tell her the truth, she'd never believe me anyways.

With her body in the passenger seat of my car, pale but breathing softly I have to remind myself to look at the road so we don't get into an accident.

She looks very calm like this, like a soft, curly haired puppy that just wants to cuddle up to everyone.

However, when she opens her mouth she reminds me of a sausage dog. Loud, trying to be threatening but being so tiny that it just makes you laugh.