Seven

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

23 June 2020Emersyn Ripley

23 June 2020
Emersyn Ripley

Is it bad that I can't stop messaging Harry?

It feels wrong, it feels illegal but he's addictive and I can't fucking stop.

Technically, it is illegal in my family. If they found out that I've spent the past two days messaging with Harry, talking on the phone with him and just getting along with him they'd probably murder me.

He makes me smile over the phone, his personality is way too addictive and he's so easily drawn me into him.

Koen was the one that told me I should've thanked Harry better than I had done, he was mad that I simply left it and didn't plan to be kind to him after the incident at the club. I don't normally listen to what Koen says but I knew deep down he was right so I went out and bought some flowers and snuck out.

It was hard trying to climb up the side of his house but thankfully I remembered which bedroom was his from when we were younger. I was nervous he'd be angry at me for coming over unannounced but he seemed genuinely happy to have me there.

And then I ended up falling asleep in his bed. I was surprised at that because I usually struggle with sleeping but as soon as I sat on Harry's bed this unusual calmness spread over me and I was out like a light. It helped that he was playing with my hair and his sweet dog was cuddled up to me.

I just felt so warm and cosy there, it was like this protective blanket of security was draped over me and I slept the best I ever have.

I can't wait to see him again, it feels so wrong to even think that but he used to be my only friend in the world.

And even right now when I'm meant to be getting ready for an event my parents are hosting at our house, I'm lounging on my bed while I text Harry.

Harry: you're sure you're gonna be there tonight, cause I'm not coming if you aren't there.

I roll my eyes with a smile on my face.

Me: of course I'll be here, it's literally where I live silly.

Harry: what're you wearing?

Me: not sure yet, I'm texting you instead of getting ready. You're very distracting

Harry: tell me what you're wearing I want to match you

Harry: pretty please

Harry: with a cherry on top

Me: fine fine

Harry: yay