Twenty Seven*

if you've already read this pretend you haven't and remember to vote and comment, this chapter is one of my favs!

❀if you've already read this pretend you haven't and remember to vote and comment, this chapter is one of my favs!❀

16 July 2020
Emersyn Ripley

"Let's get married tonight."

There's zero hesitation when I nod my head, wanting him to be my husband right now despite the thought of being married to him no where in my mind until ten minutes ago. We're in Vegas there is no better time to do this, like they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and in my case that would be the secret of marrying my best friend.

However a realisation makes me gasp, still holding Harry's face crouched on the streets of Vegas. "I haven't got you a ring, baby."

The look that flashes over his face holds adoration, like my words melted his heart. "That's okay sweet Angel." He assures while glancing down at his hands, I watch him quickly wiggle the most simple ring he's currently wearing off of his finger. "Use this one, you can buy me a proper one when we're home, yeah?"

I take the gold ring between my fingers, having to finally let go of my fiance's face, analysing the detailed metal now in my possession. "This is pretty, where's it from?"

He shrugs, "I've had it since I was like thirteen, was my first ring."

Rolling my lips into my mouth, I suppress a smile while looking at him. "This means a lot then." I hold it between us, his eyes staying on mine with the most gentle adoration.

"When it's the ring you put on my finger then it'll mean the most out of anything I own, baby."

I finally allow myself to grin, leaning to press my lips against his in a sweet kiss, most likely our final kiss before we're married and that alone seems surreal.

This time last month I had no idea what was to come, Harry wasn't back in my life and I was just merely surviving day to day. Now I'm excited every morning because Harry's in my life, he makes every day something to look forward to.

The look on his face is on to remember, an image I never want to leave my mind, the smile on his lips makes me want to cry. He looks so happy, ecstatic to be marrying me.

Your eyes sparkled exactly like the stars in the night sky that painted the sky above us that night. They held pure euphoria, looking at me like I was the moon that you adored greatly. I must have been your moon because you love me no matter how full I am, you kiss me at my lowest and make my highs worthwhile.

I can't believe marriage was something we decided was right a month after meeting. Four weeks it took me to know we were perfect for one another, it's such a short amount of time and some people would think such a big decision such as marriage isn't intelligent but we're soulmates.