Twenty Five

4 July 2020Emersyn Ripley

4 July 2020
Emersyn Ripley

Buzzing.

Loud buzzing vibrates through my body, a groan of annoyance emitting from my lips having been woken up from my deep slumber. The sheets I'm tangled in don't smell like Harry or I, they have a stronger, more masculine scent and I panic.

My body flies straight up, blankets pooling around my hips as I inhale deeply. My eyes are watery from sleep, darting around the room desperately trying to figure out where I am.

But my eyes are quick to land on a messy mop of light brown hair, Niall's features relaxed as he sleeps on a pile of blankets and pillows on the floor beside the bed. Buddy's down there with him, nuzzled into the side of his neck, purring softly. I blow out a relieved breath, slumping back into his bed to catch my breath until the buzzing starts again.

It must be my phone, or Niall's.

My phone is tangled in the sheets, I clearly fell asleep with it in my hand and the vibrating disturbed my sleep. It's morning, the sun is up and heating the bedroom up but despite my long sleep I'm still feeling mentally drained after the events of last night.

Niall assured me there was no one in my bedroom or bathroom, that he'd locked every door possible and brought the keys back to me. Yet, I still do not want to go back in there. I'm going to stay at Harry's tonight, tell him what happened and maybe he can do something.

Although, what can he do? I clearly have someone who knows more than they should, stalking me.

My hands curl into fists, rubbing my eyes quickly to clear them from the fogginess before finally looking at my phone. I have a couple texts from Harry and two missed calls which must have been what all the buzzing was about.

Romeo <3 : Goodmorning sweet Angel, I miss you

Romeo <3 : God I miss your lips wrapped around me, touching myself thinking about it

Romeo <3 : Answer the phone Angel, I miss your beautiful face

Fucking hell.

I glance down at Niall and Buddy, feeling uneasy about leaving the room so instead of ringing him back, I text him.

Me : good morning baby, I can't ring you back right now xx

His reply is instant.

Romeo <3 : where are you? I'm in your room and you're not here I'm worried

He's here?

Shit.

I peel the blankets off of me, swinging my legs around and hopping down from the bed. Blowing out a short breath as my bare feet hit the cool floor, a slight wave of dizziness washes through my body and I have to brace myself on the bedside table for a few seconds before braving standing once again.