Morning Rush..

PLEASE START COMMENTING I NEED SOME FEED BACK!!

•Tony In Picture•

Tammy POV

Ayeeee i got my own POV muhfuckas lol. Well y'all know I'm Tammy or whatever. Im 17 and I'm from Compton, i moved out LA with my 21 year old sister a couple years back. My parents don't really speak to us anymore but fuck it we been better off without them.

I sat up in the bed looking around Diamonds room. I then looked over and saw that diamond was still sleep. She said i could sleep in one of their guest rooms but we were so high last night watching the movie we just passed out. It was now 7:45am i was always up early like this no matter how late i went to sleep. I wasn't used to being in this house so i just sat up in her bed on my phone waiting for Diamond to wake up.

A few hours passed when i heard her bedroom door creak open. "Pssst.." i looked up and saw diamond brother peeking through the door trying to get my attention. I looked over to check if diamond was still sleeping. I didnt want to wake her so i eased out the bed and walked out closing the bedroom door behind me.

"Whats up tony. I see you up early too. Diamond ass still sleep." I said watching him lick his lips and looking me over. I looked down and realized i still had my bikini and booty shorts on. "Umm yeah I'm always up early like this, and knowing diamond ass she going be sleep till noon." He said finally making eye contact with me.

"Come chill with me in my room. ill keep you company until Dia wake up." he said giving me this sexy ass smile that got my panties wet. "Uhh okay." i said blushing. He took my hand and pulled me down the hall into his room.

His room was amazing i just stared at all the posters hanging from the high ceiling. I stopped in the middle of his room and stared at his huge bed. It look sooo comfortable. "You could lay on it if you want to ma." he said breaking my daydream.

"Thanks..." i said shyly sitting on the edge of his bed. He walked up to me and put his finger under my chin lifting my head up. "You don't gotta be shy ma i don't bite. Unless you want me to." He smirked. "You wanna watch tv or sumn?" He asked handing me the remote. "Yeah thanks." i said taking the remote turning the tv on.

I flipped through the channels finally deciding on Love&Hip Hop ATL. It was the rerun of the episode that came on earlier this week. "Ughh females man. You had know you was going turn to this." he said laying at the top of his bed. I looked back and smirked at him. "Its a good show man. I bet you watch it too." i said. He just laid there watching me moving my body to the intro music.

"Aye why you so far, come lay up here with me." he said flashing that panty wetting smile once again. "Okayyy." i said crawling up the bed towards him. I did it real sexy like just to tease him. He started licking his big juicy lips which had me so turned on.

When i got in his reach he pulled me close to him so that we were spooning. I know i just met him but he had me so hot i couldn't resist. We where watching tv for about 20mins when he ran his hand from my thigh all the way up to right under my breast. The way he touched me sent chills up my spine.

Tony POV

Damn this girl was so damn fine. I knew when Dia brung her in the house i was goin get in shawdy pants. I just ain't know it was gonna be this easy. Shit she might not even let me hit, she might just be teasing me. I sure was going try my hand though.

As i ran my hand up and down her body i could feel her body shiver. I tried not to get hard but shawd body was bangin. I was ready to pull my first move to see if she was down. I softly kissed her neck. When she didnt move or say anything i took that as the OK.

I started sucking a nibbling on her jawbone and she giggled. Then i went for her neck sucking and biting trying to leave a passion mark. She then let out a soft moan. That shit drove me crazy i knew my dick was hard is shit now.

Still devouring her neck i slid my hand down her waist slipping my hand in her shorts. Damn she was so fucking wet. "Mmm i got you wet like this ma?" I asked now sucking on her ear. "Mmhmmm." she moaned as i stuck a finger inside her.

I moved my hand slowly in and out finger fucking her. A few minutes later my whole hand was soak and wet and so was her shorts. I slipped my finger out and started massaging her clit. "Ahhhhh shit.. yessss." she moaned out. I started going faster and faster. She was grinding her ass on my very erect member. Her legs were shaking and she was arching her back. Before i knew it she was cumming all over my hand.

•Tammy POV•

I laid there out of breath from that powerful orgasm. Man this nigga had magic fingers i swear. I reached back and felt how hard his dick was. I knew i couldn't leave him like that but i didn't really want him to fuck me. Not today at least.

He pushed me on my back and crawled on top of me. He tried to pull my shorts off but i stopped him. I flipped him on his back and was straddling him in one quick move. He looked at me biting his bottom lip. I could see the lust in his eyes. He was about to say something but i put my finger to his lips cutting him off.

"Shhh dont say nothing. I got you daddy." i scooted down so that i was between his legs. I slowly started to pull his shorts off. I guess i was moving too slow for him cause he quickly kicked them off. I just giggled at how eager he was.

I looked down and my jaw dropped. I heard him chuckling. Damn this nigga was blessed. I opened my mouth wide as i could and put the head inside. Once i got use to his size i was sucking and deepthroating his whole 10 inches. "Damn bitchhh.. S-shit." he stuttered. A few minutes later he was going crazy. He grabbed the back of my head and came all in my throat. I wanted to show him i was a big girl so i swallowed all his kids.

I wiped my mouth and kissed him on the cheek. I got up and walked to his door. I turned back and saw him watching my ass as i walked away. "Thanks for keeping me company." i said before winking and walking out closing the door behind me.

When i got back to Diamonds room it was going on 12 and she was still sleep. I just let her sleep a little while longer while i hopped in the shower.

•Diamond POV•

I opened my eyes and the sun coming through the window damn near blinded me. I turned over to see Tammy on my couch in her bra and panties putting lotion on her body. She must had just got out the shower.

"Damn, its not everyday you wake up with a naked baddie in your room." i said sitting up in the bed. I must have scared her cause she jumped and had her hand over her heart. "Bitch you scared me. Finally you up i was just about to wake you." She said.

"What time is it?" I said searching through my covers for my phone. When i found it i unlocked it to look at the time. "Shit its 12:45 why you let me sleep that late?" I asked hopping out of bed. "How long you been up?" I asked walking towards the bathroom. "Uhh n-not long." she said awkwardly. I payed it no mine and when to turn my shower water on. I hopped in and took a hot 20 minute shower.

When i walked back in to the room Margret was making up the bed. "Morning Mar." i said hugging her from behind. "Good morning to you too miss diamond." she chuckled. "Margret we kinda off schedule. Could you help us set up and decorate for the party. It starts at 4. Pleaseeeee." i begged her. "Yes no problem baby. Oh and leo has gotten all the snacks, foods and drinks you requested. Including the liquor." she said winking at me. I giggled thanked her and she continued up make the bed.

When Margret left the room Tammy and i went straight to my closet. Since her shopping bags were in there too we both got dressed together getting real cute for the party.

••PLEASE START COMMENTING I NEED SOME FEED BACK!!••

••• COMMENT VOTE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY WHATEVER.•••