Private Beach..

Diamond date outfit in pic

Tayvon POV

I Been grinding hard all week. Been in the trap booming and even though I'm the boss and don't do to streets no more i been on the block. All just to give my baby everything she deserve. The shipment i had sent in put a lot of money in our pockets so i was good.

Diamond been going through some things this past week. She lost her job Tuesday, her god father got shot on Wednesday, and then the court ordered her to go to DC. She just been in a real bad place. When i went to see her this morning she was sitting in her basement staring at the walls. She had empty food and ice cream containers all around her, and was listening to sad music. Plus she had the same clothes on from when i saw her Tuesday and it was now Friday.

I couldn't stand to see my baby like that. That shit tore me apart. I had to get her out of that house. I needed to get her mind off some things. I told her to be dressed by time i came back. She was stubborn at first but i brung her around to coming out.

Tammy POV

I called Tay phone about a million times and he didnt answer. I needed a ride home from work and i refuse to ride the bus. I tried calling my sister but her phone was off. I swear to be a stripper this bitch phone sure was off a lot. I scrolled down my contact list and came across Diamond number. I thought about it for a second but decided not to call. Then i remembered the boy Snipe and decided to call him.

"Wassup ma."
"Hey..... you know who this is?"
"Yeah slim. You took way too long to hit my phone by the way."
"Sorry bout that. You busy right now?"
"Nah why wassup."
"I kinda need a ride from work."
"I got you. Give me bout 15 mins ightt."
"Okay thanks."

About 10 minutes later he pulled up in a all white audi. I hopped in the car and looked him over. He looked so damn good. He had on a while True Religion fit with some all white high top Air Forces.

"Damn there you go eye fucking me again....." he said laughing "I wont be mad if you just ask for the dick" i just rolled my eyes at his comment and faced forward. He laughed again and pulled off.

I looked over at him while he was rapping to the song on the radio. He was making me hot. I couldn't help getting turned on. I just wanted to go home with him.

"What you going home with me or something?" When he said that my heart dropped, did i say that shit out loud? "Huh w-what you t-talking bout?" I asked real nervously.

"You ain't tell me where you live so you must be going home with me." He said smirking. Trust me i thought about it for a second but i changed my mind. I liked the vibe i was getting from him and i didn't want to mess anything up. If i gave it up too fast he probably would think i was a hoe and wouldn't want anything to do with me after that. I been down that road too many times before.

"Nah my bad, you could take me home. I live in Morgan Estates." I said pulling my phone out. I got a text message from this guy i met who said he was a relative of Diamond from DC. When we met he kept asking questions about her and her god parents. I thought it was weird considering he said he was family but i payed it no mind. The text said Thanks For The Info. I just read the message and put my phone back in my bag.

"Who you texting?" Snipe said bringing my attention back to him. "Why? You aint my nigga." I said rolling eyes at him. "Yeah you right, im not yo nigga so get the fuck out my car." he said with a straight face pulling over to the side of the road.

"I-i... wah.." i was speachless. It was a joke i aint think he would take it that way. His face was still serious so i reached for the handle and opened the door. I had one foot out the door and he started laughing. I had a dumb expression on my face the whole time while he was dying laughing.