The Pool Party..

PLEASE START COMMENTING I NEED SOME FEED BACK!!

Diamond POV

Me and Tammy were all dressed and ready for our guest to arrive. We was down stairs looking at ourself and taking pics in the wall to wall mirror by the front door. Damn we looked good i knew the dudes was going be all over us later.

I had on a black two piece strapless bikini with a neon yellow skintight fishnet dress over top. Tammy had a bright orang open back one piece with a long see through jersey dress over top.

After we took like a million pictures we went to the backyard to help set up. I guess we was taking too long for Margrets liking because everything was already set up. The DJ we had on call that played at all our events was on the top deck setting up his equipment. Leo was in the cabana setting the bar up and putting out foods.

"You wanna hit this j." Tammy said pulling a blunt out her bathingsuit top. "Yeah people should be coming soon might as well start turning up." I said taking the j and sparking it. I went and sat on one of the cabana chairs after passing Tam the j.

"Damn bitch I was just bout to sit right there." Tam said playfully rolling her eyes at me. "Too slow bitch. You could sit on daddy lap tho." I joked. I was kidding but she really came and sat on my lap. She started tweerking on me, she had a small butt but it was moving a lil bit. Her pussy lips was sticking out her swim suit bottoms. that shit turned me on a little. Nobody knew but Tay that I had a thing for girls on the low.

"Ight daddy I'm tired." She she flopping down on my lap. I giggled and kept hitting the j. "Ayeeee." I heard tony yell through the house. "Outside bruh." I yelled back. He came through the padio door with nothing but a towel around his waist. I instantly felt tammys body tense up. I looked up at her and she was blushing hard as hell.

"Uhh Nigga where tf your clothes at I got company." I said pointing at Tam. "My bad I just need you come help me pick a fit out." He said blankly. Then he looked over and winked at Tammy. "Ew Okay I'll be in there in a minute. Just leave she don't wanna see all that." I said shooing him off

"Shit yes she do." He mumbled under his breath smirking at her before he turned to leave. "What was said." I yelled after him. I heard him laughing hard as shit going up the steps. "Nothing you got it sis." He yelled back. I was starting to think they had a thing going on. I brushed the thought off though cause they just met and I didn't think Tammy would try to get with my brother anyway.

After I helped Tony pick out a outfit I called my baby. I invited him to the party, I needed to see if he was still coming. He been acting funny lately I got to talk to him about that tonight.

Tay POV

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*
I looked down and saw my phone ringing. Diamond name flashed across the screen. I was sitting in a empty parking lot in my truck about to smoke. I looked over to the bitch sitting in my passenger seat rolling the j. Shawd was bad as shit but nothing like my Diamond.

"Don't say shit bitch. This my girl." I said mugging her and lightly putting my glock to her chin. She froze up and put her hand over her month. "Smart bitch." I smirked

"Wassup boo."
"Hey papi where you at."
"Uptown smoking."
"So was you still goin come to the party."
"Yeah boo what time it start I gotta come see my baby"
"It already started few people her now."
"Ight baby I lov-

I was cut off by the bitch snaching the phone away from me. I was 4 seconds from shooting that bitch but she started unziping my pants. I remember my boy said she got that icy top so I let baby girl do her thang. I'll call Dia later. Nah imna just pop up on her ass.