BLOW!!..

Dion POV

"Everthing good on your end..... Don't worry ill take care of that.... No later than today ight.... You get the rest of yo money after its done.... Yeah ok..... We'll be in touch." After i got off the phone i walked down the hall to our meeting room. All my men were in there waiting for our Monday mornings meeting to begin.

"Ahaaaa. Aye D wassup nigga." Jordan said as i walked in the room. He was in the middle of telling one of his famous stories. This nigga always had some funny shit to say. "Wassgood J." I said chuckling.

"Aye D you remember that bitch Ashlee from Stadium right?" Jordan asked after he sat a duffel bag on the table in front of me. "Yeah, why wassup." I asked looking up at him. Back in the day before she was ever a stripper we use to date. I swear i thought i was going to marry shawdy but things aint work out.

"Man D you wouldn't believe me if i told you. But why she invite me over to her house right, man i aint even get to smash. Guess who i did hit though?" He asked looking all around the room leaving us in suspense. Everybody was waiting to hear what he was going to say.

"Damn nigga tell us who you smashed?" I finally said. "Mannnn i end up hitting her momma." He said scratching his head. Everybody was silent for about two seconds then they just bust out laughing and clowned his ass.

"Euhh nigga. You blow me, always fucking somebody mother." My shooter Moe said. Moe know from experience how J is. "Aye Moe didn't J fuck your step mother last year?" I asked laughing at him. Moe was at the end of the table cleaning his gun. As soon as i asked him that his whole mood changed.

"Yeah man. I be trying to forget it but y'all niggas keep bringing it up." He said while mugging Jordan. J was about to speak but he saw the look on Moe face. He started laughing at Moe and threw his hands up surrendering. We finished our meeting up and i sent everyone out to make me some money.

Tayvon POV

"Heyyy bae"
"Wassup ma"
"You must been really busy. You barley been calling or answering my calls."
"Yeah I'm sorry baby. I been working hard, I got something planned for us when you get back."
"Oh okay that sounds good... I really miss you Tay, I cant wait to be back in your arms."
"I feel you ma i miss you too. But check this out, I got something i really need to tell you... Need to get this off my chest."
"....Ummm, okay. What is it?"
"Nah baby this something we need to talk about in person."
"Ooohhh well okay... Tay i hope...."

I took the phone from my ear and it was dead. I was hoping it wouldn't die before i got off the phone with my baby. Ive been thinking about what Snipe said yesterday. Fool was right, i really do have something special. I would be devastated if i ever lost Diamond. I was thinking about flat out telling her about me and Tammy, plus a few other bitches; but i decided against it and decided to wait until she got home.

I was on my way to the trap and had about 3million dollars worth of guns and drugs in my back seat. Im not usually a nervous person when it come to this trap shit, but right now i was. I have never moved that much weight on my own before. I was sweating bullets trying to get to the trap quickly as possible without getting pulled over.

I got half way there and you wouldn't believe what happen. I looked up in my rear view mirror and it was a fed behind me. Soon as i was bout to turn off so i could get from in front of him he turned his siren on to pull me over. I started to panic and was about to speed off. Wouldn't be the first time i had to run from the feds. I started to speed up but something in the back of my head said just stop.

I pulled over to the side and the officer pulled right behind me. I watched him from my rear view to see what he was doing. I could tell he was in the car running my tags. I wasn't worried about that, all my shit is legit.