Embarrassed..

Dion POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast in the air. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a piss. After coming out the bathroom i peeked in Morgans room to see if she was up. Her ass was standing in front of the tv dancing to some Mickey Mouse show. She had a piece of bacon in one hand and a baby doll in the other. I started laughing at her silly dances and she turned around and ran up to me.

"Hi daddy." She said trying to climb up my leg. "Hi lil mamma." I chuckled and bent down to pick her up. She hugged me then i put her on my neck and carried her in the living room. I looked at the dinning room table and it was full with bacon, eggs, waffles, sausages, pancakes, and grits.

"Damn whats all this." I said out loud to myself. "Auntie and mommy make that daddy." Morgan said pointing to the table. I looked around the corner into the kitchen and i saw Nique and Diamond washing dishes and talking. I sat Morgan on the couch and gave her the iPad i got her for christmas.

"Ill be back stink. Let me go see mommy okay." She anit even pay me no mind she was so into her games. As i was walking to the kitchen i could hear the girls in there talking. My nosey ass wanted to know what they was chatting about. If i went in there right away they would had stop their convo so i stood by the door to listen.

Diamond POV

"So like what happen?" Nique asked handing me the clean pots. "Girl honestly i don't know. We was so fucked up last night anything could have happened." I said answering her. I needed someone to talk to about this brandon thing. I was so worked up about the situation and a female opinion would be nice right now. Really the only thing on my mind is hurting Tay.

"Sooo you woke up this morning beside him and y'all both were naked?" Nique said looking confused. "Yeaaa, but that don't necessarily mean we fucked. Surely i would remember something like that right?" I said. I searched her face for an answer but her expression said it all.

"Ummm i don't know Dia. Sounds like y'all had sex to me." She said trying to force a smile. Soon as i was about to speak Dion came in the kitchen. "Had sex with who? Diamond don't get fucked up." He said walking up to me and Nique.

"Shes grown mind your business babe." Nique said then kissing him on the cheek. "Yeah whatever."Dion said. He grabbed a clean plate and got something to drink and left back out the kitchen. Me and Nique watched him as he went to the table to make his plate before talking again.

"So did you talk to him or anything." She asked. "Nope, when i realized we were both naked i maxed out. All i could think of was my boyfriend. I kicked him out my room fast as i could. I didn't even let him explain himself. Shit i barely let him put his clothes on, he was half naked in the hallway." I said slightly laughing. Nique giggled and shook her head.

"Well i think you should talk to him. Rather y'all did or didn't fuck you guys need to discus this, NOT act like it didn't happen, because it did." She said looking at me with sincere eyes. Ughh i hate when people are right. I guess i do need to talk to Brandon though, i owe him that much.

Tayvon POV

"Why every Sunday you ask me am i going to church?...." I asked looking down at her. She just stared up at me licking her lips. "Hellooo, earth to Tammy." I said waving my hands in her face trying to get her attention.

"Umm. I ask you that because my momma always said that if you pray with your man, you will always stay with your man." She said smiling up at me. I was parked outside her house, she called me over soon as i woke up this morning. I leaned back and sat on the hood of my car and started laughing. "Tammy, you do realize I'm not your man." I said to her.