Blood Is Thicker..

Tayvon POV

"Wake yo bitch ass up nigga." Some nigga said while slapping the shit out of me. They literally had my ass on a leash chained to the same pole i woke up tied to yesterday. The chain around my neck let me go as far as a dirty ass toilet in the corner, nothing more.

Im from the hood but that shit in my past now. I cant stand to be dirty, that shit gets under my skin. I finally drifted off to sleep when that big ass mother fucker came in here and woke me. He slid me a tray across the room before walking out. There was a mini ass water bottle and a half cooked tv dinner. You know damn well I'm not eating this shit. Minutes later Snake walked in.

"Eat up Joshy, you have a big day planned." He said then smirked evilly. "What the fuck you talking bout snake?" I said then standing on my feet. I guess he felt threatened because i was so much taller than him so pulled a gun out and walked closer to me.

"You are going to get my mother fucking money... Or die trying." He said then laughed hysterically. I just looked this fool up and down like he was dumb.

"Oh, you don't think so? Okay, well I've got something that might motivate you. I hear you girl is very important to you." He said then turning to walk away.

"Bitch you got my girl?" I kicked him straight in his back and he flew into the brick wall. Before i knew it he pistol whipped me knocking me to the floor. He mumbled something under his breath and yelled "bring that bitch in here" to one of his men on the other side of the door.

I heard a girl screaming and i couldn't stand to look up and see my Diamonds face filled with so much fear. Snake started chuckling and walked up to me and said "Only you can save her". When i finally looked up all i could do was laugh. SnakeEyes and his boys looked at me like i was crazy.

"What the fuck you laughing for nigga?" One of his boys asked still looking confused. I looked up at snake then spit blood all over his shoes before saying anything.

"Y'all dumb ass bitches. Thats not even my girl. You can do whatever you want with that hoe." I said chuckling then taking a sip of the water bottle they gave me. I looked over and saw Tammy shaking in tears. Im glad its not Dia but seeing Tammy like that fucked me up lowkey.

Diamond POV

Another night in bed without my baby. I was up all night trying to get the thoughts of Tay never coming back home out of my head. I finally cried myself to sleep around 4am. It was about 9am when i was awoken by my phone ringing.

*Incoming Call: Tony*
"What!!."
"Damn, good morning to you too."
"Yeah whatever, morning."
"I know you not still in bed. Wake up Dia the meeting is at 12. You know how slow you are."
"Okay Tony! Im up damn."
"Yeah okay. Just have yo ass over here by 11:30."
*click*

I rolled out the bed and walked through the closet that lead to the bathroom. My heart started racing as soon as i saw all of Tayvon's clothes. I shook all the bad thoughts out my head then ran the shower. I stripped down naked and stepped under the hot water. After standing under the water for a while i washed my body then went to get dressed.

I threw on a black sundress and some gold pumps. I threw my hair in a sloppy bun and went to stand in the mirror. I thought about makeup but i really didn't feel like it today. I miss my makeup dresser and I'm tired of living out of this suitcase. All i have is the things i went to DC with.

Tammy POV

They threw me in a corner and damn near banged my head on the brick wall. I looked up and the big musty guy that dragged me in here was standing over me smiling. Then i looked to the door and seen the guy from the beach smirking.