Stupid Hoe..

Tammy POV

"Sup"
"Goodmorning daddy"
"Ha goodmorning shawdy."
"What you doing? You going to church today?
"Church? Nah you know a nigga like me dont really be in the church."
"Mhmn. well i got something for you. You going slide thru?"
"What you got for me?"
"You'll see when you get here."
"Mhmm i guess ill slide over there before i hit these moves. Im call you when i pull up."
"Okay boo hurry up tho"
"Ightt shawd"
*click*

After i got off the phone i ran and hopped in the shower. I let the hot water hit and relax my body. When i finished my 20 minute shower i went straight to my closet. I looked through my clothes then went through my dresser draw for some sexy lingerie. Nothing really stood out so i closed the draw. "Fuck it im going commando." i said out loud. I grabbed my lotion and lotioned my whole body.

I found my purple silk robe and walked around the house to see if Simone was home. Just as i suspected she wassnt. She usually didnt make it home untill late Sunday afternoons when she worked at the club on Saturdays.

I was in the kitchen eating grapes when the door bell rung. I instantly got excited. I ran to the door after taking my robe off and throwing it on the couch. I swung the door open and his mouth dropped. I just grinned watching him look over my naked body.

Tayvon POV

Awww man this Tammy girl going get me in trouble. When she opened the door she was standing there ass naked. I was stuck i couldn't move, talk, or take my eyes off her body. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in the house. My mind was like "Noo nigga get the fuck out now", but my dick was like "Hell yeah nigga we bout to get some."

She led me into the living room, my eyes were following her ass the whole time. She pushed me on the couch and walked over to a stereo and turned on some music. Slow jams started to play and i started to sweat. I ain't never been nervous about pussy before, damn Tay get it together.

Tammy walked over and climbed on top of me. I looked over her body then looked her in her eyes. I ran my hands up her body and stopped once i had both her breast in my hands. I started pinching and rubbing her nipples and she let out a soft moan.

I was ready to fuck the shit out of her but i couldn't get Diamond off my mind. I took my hands off her and looked away. "Whats wrong boo you okay?" She asked leaning in for a kiss. I smushed her face away and moved her off my lap.

"I aint feeling this. Im out." I said getting up off the couch. She ran up behind me and tried to pull me back. "T dont leave. Let me give you some good first." She sad. "Girl get the fuck off me. Go sit yo hoe ass down." I said pushing her off me before walking out the door. I aint mean to push her that hard but she fell to the floor. I turned back to see if she was good then continued to leave.

"Hoe? T are you fucking kidding me. So im a hoe now?" She said running down the drive way behind me.

"Yeah slim. You a hoe..." i said turning to yell at her "look at yo dumb ass out here ass naked. take yo stupid ass back in the house." I spat.

I jumped in my truck and locked the door. Her stupid ass was at my window yelling and trying to open my door. I pulled my phone out and started recording her. She was still out in the drive way in broad daylight ass naked. I cracked my window and started laughing at her.

"Iiiiiiiiiiii you mad or nah bitch. Im bout to expose your ass." i said. I started to back out her drive way and then i heard a crack. I looked up and saw this big ass crack on my windshield. This bitch just threw a rock and cracked my fucking window. I hopped out the truck and she must knew i was bout to whoop her ass.