Unfriended..

Diamond POV

Its 5:00 on Tuesday morning and i was at work. "Why the fuck do she got me here so fuckin early for." I yelled standing behind the counter at work. The sun was barley up and miss lee wassnt even here yet. I was already pissed off because my parents were giving me hell this morning because of my phone and car gas bill. Coming in here just made things worst.

The 5:30am wedding party came in loud as hell. Their kids was bad as shit running around and knocking displays over. The bride was a ghetto ass bridezilla. I knew i couldnt handle this on my own so i went to call Tam to find out where she was at. I rung her phone about 3 times and they all went to voicemail.

"Excuse me, Hellooooo. I know you see all us in here. Can we get some help damn." The rude ass bride said walking up to the counter.

"Mhm yes i can help. We already have the measurements for the Williams wedding party. Can you please sign in while i set up the fitting station." I said handing her the sign in book.

"How you know we the Williams party. We could be anyone. You ain't ask me shit." The lady said rolling her neck. Bitch Y'all the only ignorant muhfuckas out here trying on dresses at 5 in the morning, is what i started to say but i held my tongue.

"The Williams party is our only wedding party this week mama." i said giving her a fake smile and walked away.

After a hour of smart comments, bad attitudes and bad ass kids Tammy finally decided to show up. She walked in cheesing all hard like she won the lottery. Tam walked up to me trying to give me a hug. Pushed her away from me and mugged her extra hard. I was about say some harsh things to her because i was pissed off but i was stopped by the bride screaming my name.

After about 30 minutes i finally got the two hyperactive 5 year old flower girls into their dresses. I looked around and saw Tammy nowhere. I threw my head back in frustration and let out a hard breath. The maid of honor came up to me and rubbed my back. She was the only one that wassnt giving me a hard time.

"I know this hard boo. My family can be very difficult... Unzip this dress for me." she said turning her back to me.

"No its not that. Trust me im used to difficult customers. Its just overwhelming, i usualy have help with big parties like this." I said as i unzipped the gown.

"I saw the other girl come in why she not helping. Aint this her job. She need to do what the fuck she get paid for." She said laughing then disappearing back into her fitting room.

I went to the back and found Tammy in the break room just sitting there on her phone. I stood in the door way to see if she would get up without me saying anything. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes then continued back to her phone.

"Excuse me hello are you gonna get up and do your fuckin job." I spat. She just looked at me like i was dumb.

"You aint my boss. Do that shit yourself bitch." she said with venom in her tone.

Now i don't usually fight. I did all my fighting back in high school. Im over that fighting shit, im too old for all that. Plus no one really tried me anymore so there was no need to fight. But today i guess i was so pissed and had all that anger inside me i just exploded.

Next thing i knew i grabbed Tammy by her hair and dragged her whole body across the table. I drug her by her hair all the way to the middle of the shop. I started punching her in her face and kicking her in the stomach.

Some of the older people in the wedding party ran out the shop taking the kids with them. Others tried to break the fight up but i couldnt be stopped. I even heard the bride yelling "let them fight. Beat her ass miss diamond."