Betrayed..

Diamond POV

"Okay Sean get up now." I said shaking him. It was 12pm, the room was a mess and frankly i was ready to go. The housekeeping ladies we're standing at the door for about 10 minutes waiting to clean the room for the day.

"Ughhh Dia, just tell them to come back later." Sean said in a groggy voice. I ripped the covers off of him and yanked him out the bed. "Come on i'll buy you a shot from the lobby bar. Best cure for a hangover is more liquor." I said trying to convince him to get up. I didn't have to try that hard, as soon as he heard liquor he popped up.

Once Sean bathed, and got dressed we headed down stairs. We sat at the bar and had breakfast with morning Mimosas. "I thought you were buying me shots." He said squinting his eyes at me. I just glared at him and pushed his champagne glass closer to him. He got the message, he picked his glass up continued to eat. Once we were done we headed over to the hospital.

"Hello my name is Diamond, im looking for a Tayvon Miller." I said to the receptionist. She started typing in her computer looking his name up. "Ahh yes Tayvon Miller, seems as though he was released last night." She said looking up from the computer smiling at me. A crazy confused look came across my face.

"Are.. Are you sure miss? He was shot, he can't possibly be home already." I said questioning her. "Yes, I'm quite sure. My computer hasn't lied to me yet." She said smiling. I thanked her and walked away from the desk, then walked out the hospital with Sean following behind me.

"Soooo.. He was discharged without telling you. Something ain't right here. You need to...." Sean was saying but stopped mid sentence once he noticed the death stare I was giving him. I didn't even respond to him, i just rolled my eyes and pulled my phone out to call Snooze. It rung about 4 times then went to voicemail. I hung up then called Snipe

"Whats Up Dime." Snipe said answering the phone. "Hey Snipe where the hell is Tay." I asked sounding worried. ".... He's home. They let him go last night. You would know that if you had came to the hospital when he needed you." He said dryly. Any other time a smart comment like that would have pissed me off but he was actually right. I should have been there as soon as he woke up.

"Yea.. Yeah you're right. I just got caught up in some crazy stuff last night...." I said while rolling my eyes at Sean. "....You think he's mad at me?" I asked snipe. "Well... Not really, he kind of had his mind on... Other things."

Tammy POV

"Ohhhhh shit, YES T DON'T STOP." I was screaming to the top of my lungs as i was reaching my climax. Tay had my head pressed firmly against the headboard as he was stuffing me with his whole 10 inches from behind. This was about the 4th time he had me in this position since he was able to come home from the hospital last night.

I had about enough when T shot his load all over me and called me Diamond for about the 100th time. I knew Diamond would be on his mind, but not so much when he was inside me. Like what the hell T, i was there for you through everything and this is all the love i get. I thought I would at least be at wifey status right now.

T came back in the room with a hot rag and wiped his cum from off my legs and back. I hopped up on my knees and leaned in to place a kiss on his soft lips. Tay quickly snatched his face away before I could make it there. Just as i was about to speak the doorbell rang and T jumped up. As he left the room i got up and hopped in the shower.

Brandon POV (Back In DC)