The Letter..

PLEASE START COMMENTING I NEED SOME FEED BACK!!.

Tammy POV

I woke up around 10:30. Margret came in the room and opened all the curtains and damn near blinded me. "Sorry hun wake up i have to clean this room. There is breakfast down stairs. Everyone is already down there eating." She said plugging in the vacuum.

I got up and went in the bathroom across the hall from the guest room. After i took a hot 10 minute shower, rapped a towel and went to Diamonds room to get dresses because my bags were still in her closet.

After lotioning my body i went through my bags to pick out a outfit. I decided to go with how i was feeling today, all black everything. I put on my black Armani Exchange T-shirt, black cargo pants and my all black retro 13s. I threw my hair in a sloppy bun on top of my head. I had bags under my eyes from crying and drinking all night so i put on some Rayband shades.

When i got down stairs everyone was in the kitchen eating. Diamond, Tay, Tony and some other guy i recognized from the party were sitting around the island talking and eating. When i stepped into the kitchen they all looked at me and busted out laughing. I was confused at what they were laughing at.

"There she go, the turn up queen herself." Diamond said walking to the refrigerator. "Man Dia im not ever turning up again. All i got was my feelings hurt and a hangover." i said sitting on the edge of the counter. "Shit i figured that much cause and no sun in this muhfucker. Cute shades tho." she said pointing to my Raybands and handing me a bottle of orange juice.

My stomach started growling and I'm pretty sure everyone in the room heard it. "Girl come eat. We gotta get to the shop anyway." Tammy said putting a plate on the table for me. The only seat left was between Tony and T. FML. I sat down and started to eat my food.

"What you mean its Sunday ain't we off?" I asked looking up at Diamond. I really didn't want to go to work today but ill do anything to get away from these two niggas. "Yeah but miss lee called me this morning and said that she shipped the new collection to the shop and someone needs to be there to sign for it. She wont be back until Tuesday. At least we get tomorrow off." she said putting plates in the sink.

"Ohh okay thats cool." I said finishing my food and handing my plate to diamond. I pulled my phone out and started scrolling down my IG timeline. Diamond and Tay left the kitchen because Dia said she needed to talk to him about something.

I started to feel a hand moving up my leg and gripping thigh. I looked over and saw Tony looking me up and down licking his big ass lips. "Tony don't touch me." i said nonchalantly removing his hand from my leg.

"Dont be like that ma. What happen to all the love you had for me yesterday." He said smirking and putting his hand under my chin. I snatched my face away from him at rolled my eyes.

"Didnt i say dont touch me. Go touch that bitch you was with last night." I spat and got up to walk to the patio. Tony got up and followed closely behind me. "Awe boo you jealous, i got you sprung like that already? Dont trip that hoe head and got nothing on yours." he said smirking.

I dont know what came over me but i found myself smacking Tony across his face. I saw him clench his jaw and i got nervous so i stepped back. He balled up his fist and cracked his neck. I thought this nigga was about to whoop my ass. Tony closed his eyes as though he was trying to get his thoughts together.

"Look Tony i-.." i was cut off by him rapping his hand completely around me throat and slamming me into the patio window. "Bitch don't you ever put your hands on me. You not my girl don't get too comfortable. You was just a quick nut..." He said with clenched jaws. "Touch me again thats going be your last move you understand?" He said with a evil smile. I couldn't talk so i just nodded my head. He released my neck and walked away.

I tired of this shit. Every Time i turn around some dude think he could just put his hands on me. See my ex boyfriends use to beat on me all the time, especially when i asked if he was cheating. I know i know i should have left him but i couldn't. I was so in love with him i couldn't leave.

Diamond POV

I took Tay outside and we sat on the swing on the front porch. I wanted to talk to him about our relationship.

"Wassup baby what you wanna talk about?" he asked flashing me that smile i fell in love with.

"Ight baby. I need the truth. You know i love you and i dont question that you love me but..." i trailed off and put my head down.

"But what baby wassup?" He said lifting my chin looking in my eyes.

"Tayvon are you cheating on me? I just been feeling so distant from you lateley and i can't help but think somebody else is taking my place. I love you like shit tay please dont break my heart. I swear if you cheating on me imma bea-..." My rambling was cut off by him smashing his lips into mine. When he pulled away i was speechless.

"Imma let you think about that." He said before he got up and walked away. He went to his truck and told me he loved me before getting in and backing out my drive way.

How he just gonna leave. I sighed then went back in the house. I got Tammy and we headed to the shop.

I dropped Tammy off before going home. I couldnt wait to get home to try on this dress from the new colection at work. I always had first dibs on the new clothes that miss lee had shipped to the shop.

When i pulled up to the house my parents cars were out front. I didnt think they would be home until later. They didnt like to be home when i threw parties so they would go spend the weekend at our beach house. I always wanted to throw my parties there but they said it was off limits.

I walked into the house and found them in the living room. they were watching TV on the big screen. I flopped on the couch between them and ask them how their weekend was. We all sat and talked about how our weekend was for a while. After we talked dad got up and came back with a letter in his hand.

"Whats that daddy?"

"Well we got a letter from the court today.... It says that your mother has been clean for 5 years and is requesting you visit her regularly." Dad said in a monotone. He always sounded like that when he was hurt.

"Also baby they said if the visits go well they will grant her full custody and you would have to move back to DC with her." Ma said rubbing my shoulder.

I didn't know what to do or what to say. I just sat there staring blankly at the wall. I didn't realize i was crying until i felt Ma wipe my face with a tissue. I left the room and went to mine to think about everything.

Its not like i didn't love my real mother because trust me i do. I have always put her on a pedi stool, even when she was on the streets. I was happy for her that she got her life together but i didn't want to leave my life here. My god parents raised me as their own and i couldn't leave them.

I didn't have a problem visiting my real family either. Wouldn't be my first time going out there anyway. I visited my real family plenty of time especially around the holidays. Me and my grandmother are real close i call her almost every week. I had 4 older brothers and one little sister. 3 of my brothers call me sometimes but i haven't really heard from them since my fourth brother got shot and killed.

My little sister and i were close. We use to text and video chat sometimes. My god parents even flew her out here a few years back for her birthday. As we got older we kind of drifted apart so we don't really talk anymore. Only time we communicate is on Facebook.

The letter said i had one week to get packed. This time next week i will be in DC. Its not guaranteed i would have to stay for good but next weeks visit would be for two weeks.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. "Ughh. I guess im going to DC."

••PLEASE START COMMENTING I NEED SOME FEED BACK!!••

••• COMMENT VOTE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY WHATEVER.•••