Target..

Snipe in picture

Unknown POV

Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes.
I kept repeating that to myself over and over in my head. Life would go soooo much smoother if Diamond was back home. I was on a mission to get her away from her god parents and i wasn't going to stop until i fulfilled that mission. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes.....

Diamond POV

Ive been ignoring my god parents since yesterday. When i told them i lost my job they acted like it was the end of the world. As i recall when i first got the job two years ago they told me it was a waste of time. See G-mom is a well known publicist, and Pops owns like 9 clubs and lounges throughout Cali. They both wanted me to follow in their footsteps, and help with their businesses but i just wanted to do my own thing. Plus i was into fashion.

It was 2 in the afternoon and i haven't even got out the bed yet. Usually on Wednesdays i would go to work then hit the gym after. Today i felt like doing nothing. My phone started vibrating and i didn't recognize the number.

"hello"
"Wake yo ass up"
"Who is this"
"Who is this? You don't know your brother voice?"
"Dion? Omg i haven't heard from you in forever!"
"Damn i forgot you ain't know. I just got home from jail a couple months ago."
"Damn really. I miss you so much."
"I miss you too sis. I heard you was coming out here soon."
"Yeaaa I'm coming on Monday."
"Ight bet i cant wait. You probably all grown now."
"Haha yeah bruh I'm not a baby no more."
"I know i know. Lock this number in tho. Imma hit you up later. Love you."
"Love you too bruh."

Dion is my big brother, my blood brother. I haven't seen him since i was little. Last time i flew to DC i didn't get to see him. I thought he was just out of town or something i ain't know he was locked up. I couldn't wait to see my brother next week. That just made the trip have something to look forward to.

Tammy POV

Miss lee left me with a list of things to do. I swear she treat me more like a maid than a sales associate. I didn't think she would have me doing all this nonsense when she hired me. She never had Diamond do all this shit. The list was long as hell. It said: Wash windows. Vacuum floors. Clean counters. Clean break room. Clean bathroom. Undress manakins. Sanitize manakins. Re-dress manakins. Sanitize fitting rooms. Plus on top of all that i still had to assist customers.

Soon as i was about to vacuum i heard the bell letting me know someone had walked in the store. I walked out the back then stopped in my tracks once i saw who it was. This guy was standing directly in the sunlight and he was fine as hell, it was just like a scene from a movie. He was tall with a caramel skin completion, pretty eyes and had long dreads. I was staring hard as hell, when he saw me he smiled and my knees went weak.

"Wassup you work here?" He asked. I was lost for words so i just nodded.
"Im looking for Diamond, is she here?" When he said Diamond name i snapped back to reality. I admit i was kind of mad that he was here for her.

"Nah Diamond don't work here no more. Can i help you with anything though?" I said batting my eyes trying to look cute. He chuckled and glanced around the store "Yeah i guess you could help me. Im just making a return." He said sitting one of our gift bags on the counter. I dumped out the bag and it was 3 pieces of sexy lingerie.

"Were they the wrong size?" I asked curious to why someone would return these cute pieces. Shit i might buy these when he leave lol.

"Nah they was a gift for my girl. I was having relationship problems, and diamond thought these would help a little.... Shawdy broke up with me before i could give them to her." He said the last part kind of sad.