Four | Mars Bar

Acknowledge the amazing beautifullest photo of their uniform above <333

"Noah!" I hear my father call my brother's name. I bite my lip, knowing Noah is not going to show up since he snuck out to go to some party. So I put on my big girl knickers and go to where my father is.

"Norah," he slurs, "I ran out of liquor." He ashes his cigarette as he opens his wallet, handing me a crisp $20 bill. "Go get me more whiskey," he mumbles, a sloppy smile on his face.

I push my hair behind my ears and straighten out the denim jeans on my legs.

"Dad, you know I can't do that."

"Why the hell not?" His voice goes deep. I nervously pick at the skin around my nails as I say. "I'm 17, remember?"

"You have a fake ID, don't you?" He slurs as my jaw drops. If there is anything I love about living in Brooklyn is how easy it is to get your hands on a fake ID.

Another thought, when did he find out I have a fake ID, and what makes him think I want to use it on him? I look over to my mother, Fiona Landon, expecting her to say or do something. But she doesn't. She never does.

All she does is go to work, come back and watch television with my dad.

"Go now." He says, sitting back against the couch. When I don't make a move he sits back up and slams his hand against the wooden coffee table causing me to jump. "Go!" He yells and I make my way back to my room.

I pull a grey hoodie over my head and slip on my busted-up white air forces before grabbing my fake ID I keep hidden with all my pot.

"Be careful!" My mother calls out as I leave my room and make my way to the kitchen. I grab the keys to my father's precious Audi R8 before leaving out the front door.

I enter the driver's side and immediately Bluetooth my phone to the car. I start playing 'Satellite by STARSET' and start my drive.

𓆞༄・゚𓆝࿐ ࿔*: 𓆟

It's 23:15, I've got a bottle of whiskey as I wander around the store. I get to the candy bar aisle, I look at each chocolate bar trying to decide which one I want. I look over to where the cashier is before I pick up a Mars bar and slip it into my pocket.

What the cashier doesn't know won't hurt him.

I make my way to the cashier and place the bottle on the counter. "ID?" The cashier asks and I hand him my fake ID.

He looks at the ID and backs up at me. "Yeah, nice try." He grabs a pair of scissors beside him to cut my fake ID.

"Hey! You can't do that!" I try grabbing it away from him, but he's already cut it.