Six | Green Tea & Honey

"Dude, bring ice," Dylan comes up behind me, swinging an arm around my shoulder

"Dude, bring ice," Dylan comes up behind me, swinging an arm around my shoulder. I roll my eyes at him, not even bothering to answer him.

"And your fake ID." He smiles widely, his deputy head boy badge shining so bright I almost go blind. He notices that I'm not interested in going to a party today so he says the words that immediately catch my attention. "Arti is coming." He nudges me.

I stop short, giving him a blank stare. "You're kidding?"

"No! Dude, it's going to be a huge party you have to come!" He exclaims, his eyes going wide. "Hey, Dylan." We both turn our heads to see a girl with platinum blond hair walking past us with her books in hand. "I'm looking forward to your party tonight." She winks at him as a small smirk grows on his face.

His face turns back to mine. "I'm getting laid tonight!"

𓆞༄・゚𓆝࿐ ࿔*: 𓆟

I don't see this party ending well. Dylan and I are sitting on the couch in the living room. Music blasts through speakers throughout the house playing all sorts of music. "I'm DD." Dylan drawls as he drops his head back.

I look over at him. "What the hell is DD?" I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed.

He suddenly sits up with his eyes wide and his drink almost spilling on him. "Dylan Drunk! Everyone says they're Dylan Drunk!" He exclaims.

"No one says they're DD." I scoff at him, but before he can respond we hear someone call for him. "Dylan! Hi!" The same girl with platinum blond hair from the corridors walks towards us.

She's wearing a baby blue mini skirt with a matching top that has no straps. Her hair has small jewels in it and is pushed behind her ears. "Hey! There you are, Stacey!" He shouts as a charming smile comes onto his face. "How's the party-" he's cut short when she bends down to place her lips to his. My face drops and my eyes go wide.

She shortly pulls away, grabbing his hands and pulling him up. My mouth is still open from shock as he stands up, quickly glancing at me. "Bye, Noah!" The girl yells over the music as she slightly waves goodbye.

Well, he did say he is going to get laid.

I watch as Dylan stops in the middle of the crowd which startles Stacy. Soon enough he grabs onto some girl and walks back to me. My eyebrows raise at the sudden change of direction and once he reaches me I notice which other girl he is holding. It's my Arti.

She's wearing skin tight brown dress that hugs her curves perfectly. She looks so good tonight. Big smile, glowing face, eyes sparkling with laughter and mischief.

Her big golden brown eyes glow with the lights. I notice her naturally red lips set in an oval-shaped face, perfect skin, brown hair falling in loose curls down her back, and tiny diamonds hanging from her ears.