Sixty-six | Gasoline

Noah lives in this glamorous residential area that's full of private security

Noah lives in this glamorous residential area that's full of private security. It's so secure that people don't even lock their doors which makes this mission a whole lot easier.

All we have to do it walk towards Arti's house. No need for codes. No need for broken locks. We just stride right in. "Are you sure no one is going to come?"

Noah takes a puff of his cigarette, nodding his head. "Not a soul will be here tonight," he throws his cigarette to the ground. "Her parents are out of town, Arti will only come back from her study group later and everyone is too stressed to care, come on." He walks in front of me towards the door, but before he grabs the handle I stop him. "I picked these up at the store." I dig into my backpack, pulling out two pairs of yellow cleaning gloves.

He laughs, shaking his head as I put on my pair of gloves. "What? We're about to commit vandalism and I don't want our fingerprints everywhere." He chuckles, slipping the other pair on and clapping his gloves hands together. "Can we enter now?" I nod, rolling my shoulders before entering the house, a rush of excitement pulses through me. The thrill of trespassing fills me with an intoxicating sense of power.

My eyes go wide when I see the decor of this house. It's immaculate. "Wow! This place is beautiful!" I chuckle, running around the house.

I wish I lived in The Hamptons. I can't even imagine what the other houses look like.

Noah walks to the kitchen and I quickly follow behind. He unzips his backpack, pulling out a punch of supplies we bought in Brooklyn. "Let's make some noise and fucking do it right." I smile, grabbing a can of spray paint.

He grabs the baseball bat before he swings it at a vase on the table. It goes flinging across the room, smashing on impact. I laugh upon hearing the breaking glass.

Shaking the red spray can, I spray on the counter in big and bold letters 'RAPIST' while laughing. "I love this."

He smiles, walking around while swinging the bat at any object in sight. He smashes the glass cabinets, as we move to each room in the house.

I enjoy writing words I've been called on the walls. Asshole. Monster. Liar. Insane. It's everywhere while Noah breaks family portraits, moving up the stairs. "Can I break this?" I ask him, showing a royal blue Faberge egg. It's probably worth millions. "There's a collection by the fire place."

He stares at me for a solid moment which sends fear throughout my body. "Why are you asking, dude?" My smile grows wider as I throw it across the room with a scream. "Fucking asshole!"

He laughs, walking further up the stairs. With a malicious grin, I continue my work, overturning furniture, shattering delicate ornaments, and leaving a trail of destruction in my wake. Each act of vandalism is a rebellion against Arti and we're not stopping here.