Sixty | self sabotage

"And gentlemen, that's how I saved the Titanic from hitting the giant ice cube

"And gentlemen, that's how I saved the Titanic from hitting the giant ice cube." I slur as I tell the lovely crew on this yacht an incredible story.

We've circled Monte Rei's beach and have decided to come back to the docks to let off all other passengers who aren't close with Noah. The boat is on a stand still as we continue our party.

Atlas cheers me on, thanking me for my service. "Captain, I think she should be in our crew." Atlas tells Dylan as he places the captain hat on my head. "I'm no longer your captain, Globe. Nida is."

I bow down, accepting this token. "We shall sail the seven seas! Casper! Bring me another drink." I place my left leg onto the passenger chair, looking out into the distance. "We're all out, captain." I drop my shoulder, looking over to him as he try's drinking the drops of alcohol from the bottle.

I place my hands on my hips with a huff, deciding to leave the cabin and explore the ship to find another bottle.

My feet drag against the shiny wood as I reach the main floor. My eyes scan the area in search of a bottle when instead they land on Noah who looks as if he's about to pass out on the couch. My feet instantly take me to him and I jump onto the couch beside him. "Hey, sugar." I giggle, feeling my world spin as I'm tiny bit tipsy.

He lifts his head up and the first thing I notice is that his pupils are dilated. His eyes sparkle with excitement, and a mischievous grin adorns his face as he greets me with exaggerated enthusiasm. "Woah, you got into the alcohol."

His eyes slowly shut as he nods lightly. "Can I tell you a secret?" He nods again, leaning his ear closer to me. "So did I." I cover my mouth with my hand, giggling. He drunkenly smiles at me, struggling to keep his head up right which gets me to laugh louder.

I swing my legs to rest on his lap as I scoot closer to him. He lifts his hand up, hitting my captain hat down and I laugh even louder. "You're captain?" Pushing it back up, I nod with a grin going from ear to ear. "And I saved the Titanic from hitting a giant ice cube!"

His eyes goes wide. "What are you? Superwoman?" I shake my head. "I'm actually Batman and Aquaman." He takes a gummy worm from the bag beside him, putting it into his mouth. "Is that so?"

"Why do you think you never see Batman, Aquaman and me in the same room? I'm obviously out there saving the seas and the city!" He remains still, eyeing me up and down because he knows it's true.

He shuts his eyes, leaning his head back against the couch. I shift closer to him, giggling as I do. I lightly trace his closed eyelids, the bridge of his nose, the outline of his lips which gets his mouth to twitch into a lazy smile under my touch. "What are you doing?" He whispers, his eyes still closed.

"You're just so pretty, sugar." I press a kiss onto his cheek. "Sugar always needs some sugar." His eyes slowly open, accepting my kisses.

I pull away, having a weird taste in my mouth. "Mmm... I think I need more alcohol." Standing up straight, I walk around the yacht in search of a bottle. I come across the bar where Atlas and Norah sit. Atlas tucks a piece of hair behind her ear as she giggles. "Oh- em- gee! Are you guys a thing?" I exclaim, placing my hands on my hips in surprise.