Twenty - four | Overdose!

Another kiss on the cheek

Another kiss on the cheek. I'm really starting to look like cupid with all these red kiss marks. "Sweet." I smile as this girl places another kiss.

Everyone is so in love with me tonight. Dylan... not so much. He's just mad that I'm getting girls who genuinely want to hang out with me. "I like you." The girl dressed like a vampire says which puts me in a haze. "You smell like a plastic dinosaur." Her face scrunches up and my smile never drops.

"Atlas?" Dre comes up to me. "Have you seen Noah?" My eyes move to the top of the ceiling as I try to recall when I last saw Noah. "Yeah, he said he was going to get possessed by some demon." Dre scoffs, making his way back to the couch where the rest of my group is.

The girl stops kissing my cheek and says she's off to get drinks. I'm probably not going to drink since I only like red Gatorade. Alcohol isn't my scenery.

Slowly, I get off the couch making my way around the house. Gasping at every new room I enter. Even Dylan's moms room! Wow! She has class. She's also really hot. She once told me she wouldn't mind me becoming Dylan's younger stepdad. Okay maybe she didn't say that, but my delusions told me she did.

After having too many kisses and hot cross buns, I walk towards the guest bathroom to wash my hands. Pushing open the door, I immediately see Noah laying on the ground. "Wassup!" I yell, opening the faucet and running my hands under the cold water.

"I had so many hot cross buns that Luke brought and this thing called biltong. You should try it." I say as I dry my hands with some really soft and fancy towels. Turning my body to face Noah, I see that he's still sleeping. "You know, it's really rude to sleep while someone is talking to you." I say, placing my hands on my hips in anger.

Noah is so rude. All he does is complain about his stupid girlfriend. I'm not a fan of her or him at the moment.

When I realise he's still not responding, I decide to nudge him a bit. As I push my shoe against his body, moving him slightly. He still remains unresponsive. "Are you dead?" I question, kicking him again. Bending down to look at him, I notice his lips have a blue tint while his skin is pale. Oh shoot! He's dead!

I immediately stand up, running down the stairs to my group. They all laugh loudly as the play a game of UNO. "There's a huge spider in the bathroom, come kill it." I catch their attention. "Just put it under a cup." Luke says as Diego places down a +4 card. My heart races as I think about Noah just laying on the floor.

I scratch the back of my neck feeling scared. "It won't fit under a cup. Please Luke. Come kill it." I beg. He knows he can't say no since I'll continue to beg and scream and maybe even cry. He sighs, getting off the couch and following me upstairs.

He drags his feet as I keep urging him to walk faster. When we reach the bathroom and I swing the door open, a sense of unease prickles the back of my neck. Luke's eyes go wide when he finally sees the spider. "You think that can fit under a cup?" I jokingly question him as he shakes his head. He immediately drops to the floor and grabbing Noah's head.