Ten | Uncomfortable

"Tie or no tie?"

"Tie or no tie?"

"How about fuck off." Dylan says, sitting outside of my bedroom since it's "too dirty" and "a fucking rats nest." He holds his nose, sliding down to the floor as he brings his knees to his chest and groans. "What's up, Grouch?" I ask him, throwing my suit jacket onto my bed.

I've been trying to get ready for this date for over an hour now and Dylan isn't much help. He's just been complaining since he got here. "I'm fucking hungry, Noah!" He scoffs, rolling his eyes at me.

I stuff my hands into my pocket, pulling out gummy worms I had from the dance and offering it to him. "No, ew! What the fuck!" He cringes, fake gags and scoots further away from my room. "That's disgusting."

I smile small, picking out a new jacket. "It's just pocket gummy worms." I say, putting on a green suit jacket. He scoffs at me and I know I am being annoying. "Not that, it's your damn outfit. It's horrendous." My jaw drop when he says that.

I turn around to face him, putting my hand on my hip. "Then you decide-.
"Shut up bitch." He snaps, cutting me off. I stand frozen for a moment at his damn attitude. I brake out into a laugh, and I notice a small smile on his lips.

He stands up, dusting his pants before he finally walks into my room. He gags, moving things around my closet. "Do you only have fucking blue in here?" He asks before he pulls out a blue t-shirt and a pair of darker jeans. While he looks for me an outfit, I open my bedside table draw and pull out three more painkillers and pop them into my mouth.

Newt really beat me up this time. "And fix your hair, you dick." He kicks stuff in my room as he goes to exit.

"Where are you going?" I shout, walking out of my room. "To get myself a waffle!"

༄・゚࿐ ࿔*:

I'm currently waiting outside for Arti, replying to Dylan's texts. It's just questions about what she's wearing, what does her house look like and he is also reminding me to wear protection like something is going to happen just so he can update Malika. He's also asking if the car is fine since I don't have my own car and I needed to borrow his.

I finally hear a door open and I turn my head to see a familiar figure approach and open the door before sliding in. I feel my stomach churn when she smiles and finally says. "Hi." She buckles her seatbelt. "Hey," I smile back.

She's wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a blue hoodie that looks way too big for her. However, she looks so good. Her hair is slightly curled and she looks like she has no makeup.

"Where are we going?" She asks, leaning back as I drive out of her drive way. "Uh- well I was thinking we could go to Le Bilboque-"

"How about we go to Manhattan?" She asks and I laugh loudly as we reach a stop street. "What's so funny?" She interrupts my laughter and I furrow my eyebrows. "It's funny because it's Manhattan. That place is 2 fucking hours away." I burst into a fit of laughter as I start to reach closer to the restaurant.