Chapter Eleven

For two days Faye was kept locked up. Even after finding two of Clarke's friends, her mother would not allow a Grounder to roam their camp, especially after the massacre that happened in Faye's village.

Soon, Faye was taken to leave with the sky people's leader and a group of other people. Guards, Clarke, Clarke's friends, and Finn. 

She was still kept with her hands bound and the guards kept her in close view. 

"I'm sorry about you being locked up." Clarke said.

"Two days in your camp is nothing compared to five years in Mount Weather." Faye said calmly as she was dragged along with the party.

When they finally stopped for a break, the guards left Faye to go stand watch.

Octavia came over and knelt before her, checking over he shoulder every couple seconds. "We're leaving."

"Against her orders I'm guessing." Faye said.

"Does it matter?" Octavia asked rhetorically as she cut Faye's bonds.

Faye, Bellamy, and Octavia walked through the woods, trying to find an entrance to the mountain or anything that might help them. 

"According to Clarke, before the bombs, there were buildings everywhere. I'm guessing some of them had access to the bunker. So we're looking for ruins. Anything that's man-made, okay?" 

"Or any sort of tunnels." Faye added.

"Clarke never said anything about tunnels." Bellamy corrected.

"Well, the tunnels are the only way out of the mountain, there might also be a way in." Faye said, slight frustration rising in her tone. 

"Hey, Blake! Let's go, right now." ONe of the guards ran to catch up with them.

"In case you've forgotten, we're not under your command." Bellamy told the guard.

"Don't made us do this the hard way." The guard said.

Faye slowly started to reach for a weapon that she soon realized wasn't there. Even if she had one, it was no use against the guard's gun.

"Come on, Scott. Forty-seven of our people are prisoners in this mountain." Bellamy explained.

"That's why we're out here."

"Wrong." Bellamy stopped him. "You're out here to find other stations of the Ark."

Faye looked up and noticed the birds all flying away from the mountain, bugs crawling away. 

"We're out here to find our friends."

"Bell." Octavia said.

"What are they doing?" Scott asked.

"We're too close to the mountain." Faye said lowly. "Acid fog." Faye said. They all followed her gaze to the yellow smoke flying towards them quickly.

"We need cover, now!"

"Deploy your tents. Let's go." Scott told his men.

Octavia followed the bugs towards a cave.

"Octavia." Faye followed her. 

"O!" Bellamy followed after her when he noticed Faye running towards her. "Get back here!"

"Bell! There's something in here." Octavia moved moss away from a rock. "Maybe it's the ruins."

"Hey, over here!" Bellamy called to the guards.

"I found it." Octavia said. 

Bellamy and Scott worked together the try and get the door to open.