"Friendship" Ch. 1-3

[Isaac POV]
I walk to Scott's house with him, i wanna talk about what happened back in the closet.

Isaac: "H-hey so... I wanted to apologize for what happened"

Scott: "Wait what? No, no, no, no! Don't be sorry, i did it because i care about you!"

I inmediatly blush, that made me feel a little more better

Isaac: "Sure..."

I look at Scott, which looks worried about me, thinking on something.

Scott: "So, i need to ask, why did they lock you inside that closet?"

I frowned in shame, because of whta i was going to say.

Isaac: "I-it was because there are certain rumors... About me being gay... W-which are indeed true! But i uhm... They made that prank because they said that i'm better on a closet..."

Scott: "I'm so sorry about that, geez i've always hated 'em so much."

Isaac: "You don't have to hate people because of me! I'll be fine..."

Scott sighted, seemingly in relief? I think he was just a little happy i was fine.

Scott: "You don't need to fake being okay aroune me, Isaac."

I blushed and looked down.

Isaac: "I just don't wanna be a burden"

Scott: "And you're not!"

I giggled

Isaac: "I don't really know why i've been always like this..."

Scott: "It's okay, i like you!"

I INMEDIATLY BLUSHED, ALMOST STEAMING.

Isaac: "Y-y-you like m-m-me?"

Scott thought on something for a second and then realized.

Scott: "LIKE A BEST FRIEND YOU KNOW."

I calmed myself down.

Isaac: "Yeah, you're also a good friend..."

When i realized, we were here on his house's entrance, he grabbed his keys and unlocked the door so we could enter.

Scott: "Don't worry, my parents aren't gonna be here until 9."

Isaac: "That seems like a good thing."

When we entered the house, Scott's dog inmediatly ran to search him, i've always liked dogs, yet i don't have one.

Scott: "Luke!"

Scott hugged his dog, he seemed to be excited. He showed to be untrusful on me when he realized i was there, but after he smelled me he started to be friendly at me.

A while after that we went to his room and played Super Smash Bros for a bit, i gotta admit i won 3/4 battles because i'm a pro at Smash.

He had a guitar, which i tried to play but terribly failed, Scott tried to teach me, yet i surrended quickly.

We were watching a movie, which he fell asleep at, he had Luke on his lap, which looked incredibly cute from my perspective, i kinda wanted to hold his hand, yet i knew it was too much intimacy to do that so i just resisted.

It was long until i realized it was 8:30PM, i definitely had to go home.

I talked to him about that i need to go home before 9 o'clock.

Scott: "You really need to go now?"

Isaac: "I need to, my parents are gonna be mad if i come home after 9."

Scott: "It's been a fun afternoon, i wish you didn't have to go."

Isaac: "I wish..."

I start to turn to open the door and leave until Scott reaches for me.

Scott: "Hey! Not forgetting anything?"

Isaac: "...?"

Scott: "Your goodbye hug!"

He then hugged me for 10 seconds, which felt like ages.

I was slightly blushing, so i needed to go quickly.

Isaac: "oKaY bYe! SeE yOu At ScHoOl!"

I said nerviously, and proceeded to leave the house, i was holding my insane crush on him the whole time.

On the way home i was thinking.

[Isaac's Mind]

"GRAAH, i want to declare to him...!"

"But he is straight isn't him? I'm in love with a straight guy..."

"Why must it be so fucking complicated?! Why can't it happen?!"

"His soft skin, and his muscular physical... And his perfect hair... And his eyes... And GRAHH!"

"And look at me... I'm this wimpy guy who stresses over everything, which can't get out of a closet without help, which is so ugly and ugh..."

"I wish i was better..."

"Why would he like me?"

[Scott POV]

I was talking to my dog Luke on the couch:

"I was thinking about Isaac recently... All that bullying shit... If only i could help him all the time... But i know he doesn't want to feel useless, i think i should help him when he just can't do it alone... Why am i thinking so much about him?!"

I checked my phone, i had a photo of him we took today, i zoomed into his face...

"Why do i care about him so much...? I mean i'm straight... Right...?"

I checked on Google:
"How do i know i'm gay?"

I was seriously thinking on doing that or not, was it really worth it? If i'm wondering it... I wasn't probably straight...?

I had to do it anyway.

After minutes and minutes of checking website after website, quiz after quiz, articles...

I did a test, and got 60% homosexual... I was shocked and at the same time i kinda expected it...? It's just a dumb test online... It shouldn't mean nothing...