"Like a Race" Ch. 3-2

//TW: Non-Graphic Sex

Author's Note: i thought it was finally time that these two went to phase 3 if you know what i mean, I KNOW THEY ARE 16 AND 15 currently, but people even younger have this kind of interactions and it's really normal on these days, so don't get mad, also they are my characters and i can do whatever i want with them lol.//

[Isaac POV]
I found myself lying in bed, with no motivation to leave, the sun was shining, but it doesn't make me feel good, i end up rolling myself into my sheets and being a burrito, very pathetic isn't it? I was like that until i get a call from Scott which inmediatly makes me get out of that burrito form, i knew it was him because i set up a custom ringtone for him.

Scott: "Isaac, hey!"

Isaac: "Hey, Scott..."

I was clearly with a raspy voice because of just waking up

Scott: "Can i come around for dinner today?"

Isaac: "Sure."

I yawned as i said, because i was underslept as fuck.

Scott: "By the way, just so you get prepared, this 24 is my birthday, so be preparing a gift!"

Isaac: "Yeah, sure."

Scott: "Thank you for your time bae!"

Isaac: "Bye, babe."

He hung over, i hated doing so, so it was better.

I then realized... SCOTT WAS COMING LATER, OH GOD, IT'S LIKE 1PM AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING THE ENTIRE DAY!

I rushed to clean up my messy room, went downstairs, told mom, cleaned up a bit the living room, rushed over to my room again, changed into my regular outfit (sweatpants and an oversized blue hoodie), went to my brother's room to tell him- Oh wait i forgot to tell he came home from college, silly me, he'll be gone by september, because that's when his clases start again, that means he only has 2 years of college left.

Where was i? Oh right, i told him we were having Scott's visit.

Dylan: "Got it."

Great! I finally collapsed in my bed, i felt like a just ran an entire race alone, i had like 2 hours left, so i got a movie to watch later and started looking for gifts for him.

It wasn't long until the bell started to ring, meaning that my awesome boyfriend was on the door, i quickly went on another race to the door and opened it, and i saw him again, every day we aren't together i miss him so much.

Scott: "Hey!"

Isaac: "Hey...! Well... Just enter!"

Scott: "Alright, alright."

I didn't think this feeling would be possible or existing until i met him, we are truly in love.

Dylan quickly appeared behind Scott, how? Probably older brother magic, i guess. Well he simply gave him a hug from behind.

Dylan: "There he is! My soon-to-be brother-in-law!"

Scott: "Hello Dylan!"

Isaac: "So dinner is not getting ready until like 6 so we have plenty of time to do anything! I already got some stuff planned!"

Scott: "Huh, i thought i was the one who always was prepared."

Isaac: "I learned it from you!"

Scott: "You're such a copycat!"

He flickered my nose, cute to be honest.

Isaac: "But i'm your copycat~"

Dylan: "Get a bed you two!"

Scott: "PFFT-"

Isaac: "Not gonna happen Dylan!"

Dylan: "Alright..."

Dylan vanished from our sight, older brother magic i suppose.

My mom came to salute Scott, i mean it's rude not to.

Elisa (Isaac's Mom): "Hello, Scott."

Scott: "Hi ma'am."

Elisa: "Please, don't call me ma'am, it makes me feel older!"

Scott: "Alright, i'll keep it in mind."

Elisa: "You are a good guy, Scott."

Isaac: "So, my dad is working so he won't be here until 2 hours later, so let's get to my room shall we?"

Scott: "What's the hurry?"

Isaac: "I just want to be with you alone!"

Scott: "That's cute."

Isaac: "Yeah yeah, whatever."

I pushed Scott into my room, he then sat on the bed and i closed the door.

Scott: "So what are your plans?"

Isaac: "First of all... First of all... We can watch a movie and... Fuck, i didn't make many plans."

Scott: "You sounded like you did make a ton of plans back on the living room."

Isaac: "I guess i exaggerated."

I sat on the bed to his left, then he pushed me so i was laying down and he turned himself to be above me, with his arms supporting his weight on the bed.

Scott: "I'd do anything with you, Isaac~"

He started to kiss me, i think we haven't kissed in some time, which is weird.

I locked the door, so someone would have to knock to open or force the lock, but my mom allowed me to close my door anyways.

Shit, i'm spacing out of the romantic moment sorry.

Isaac: "Are you sure you want?"

Scott: "I'm asking that to you, do you want to?"

I thought about it for like 10 seconds, then became determined.

Isaac: "I'm readier than ever."

We continued to make out, but soon enough he pulled out both our shirts and he started to kiss my neck, and then my chest... And my stomach... And i couldn't help but feel great.

It went like that for a while, and i won't tell the rest of what happened, because this story is not 18+, but let's say it happened, i was the bottom by the way, if anyone cares about that info.

We got dressed up shortly after, perfect timing because 2 minutes we were watching the movie and someone knocked on the door, so i went to open it, it was Dylan who knocked.

Dylan: "Uh, Dad says dinner's ready."

He clearly sees how messy the bed is and proceeds to suspect.

Dylan: "You two have been busy on the bed weren't you~?"

Isaac: "Huh, what are you implying?!"

Dylan: "Nothing, come on."

Dylan leaves the room, downstairs to the dining table.

Scott: "We should've cleaned around."

Isaac: "Nah, it's fine, but come on, dinner time."

We ate dinner, it was pretty nice.