"Normal Hangout" Ch. 1-13

[Scott POV]
People on the soccer team seemed to be doing a visit to the cinema later that day, they invited me so i said why not? I did ask if i could bring another friend, and they said sure.

I'm not actually uncomfortable with telling them that Isaac is my boyfriend, it's just that imagine i randomly said "Could i bring my boyfriend?" Obviously That's too direct, i'm still using to this of being out, it doesn't have to be so straight-foward.

When i was alone with Isaac i told him the whole thing.

Isaac: "Oh, that seems like a good idea, i'll go."

Scott: "Thanks, love."

Scott: "You can hold my hand on there."

Isaac: "Yup, you sure?"

Scott: "Yeah it's okay."

Isaac: "I love you."

Isaac hugged me. It was always better if i could be with him.

Well then, we're going to the cinema with my friends, it felt weird but i was happy to go out with some friends AND my boyfriend!

We arrived and all of them were already here, i heard between the chats that people said:

"What did he bring the gay for?"

"Aw, it must be his boyfriend, he spends all the time with that gay boy."

I was angry, yet i didn't take action, i didn't want to ruin this, it should be fun.

I brought a bit of money to buy popcorn.

Scott: "Isaac, which popcorns you want sweet, or salt, or both?"

Isaac: "N-none, i'm not really hungry."

Scott: "Kay, i'll get some regular ones, grab some if you change your mind."

Isaac: "Thanks.."

He looked worried for something i needed to help him feel better.

Scott: "Babe..."

Isaac seemed to be blushing a lot, and freaked out.

Isaac: "I'm fine, r-really!"

Scott: "... Okay..."

We followed the others to the room and watched the movie, i was not told it was a horror film, so you could see me grabbing Isaac's hand all the time, he didn't seem that scared though, maybe it was just me.

At the end he didn't eat a single popcorn, and i ate the whole bucket alone, which is weird since normally you don't go to the cinema and don't eat anything...

When we were leaving the movie we were laughing on how scared i was and how he didn't get scared.

Isaac: "I didn't know you were so scaredy!"

Scott: "Agh, shut up..."

Mathew and his group came along, Mathew was on the soccer team aswell, he saw us get really close with eachother and he NEEDED to talk.

Mathew: "So Isaac, i kinda understood you buy i need to ask you, What's being gay like?"

Isaac: "It's... Alright?"

Mathew: "Do you like someone?"

Isaac: "No."

He was right tho, he didn't like someone, he LOVED someone.

Mathew: "What about Scott, do you think he's hot?"

I was gonna seriously talk to Mathew right now.

Isaac: "He's... Not really my type."

He said it with such a hellish look that kinda made me blush.

Mathew: "Nah, you definitely like him."

Isaac: "Nope."

Mathew: "Yep, you do-"

I interrupted him, he was getting annoying.

Scott: "He said no, leave him."

Mathew: "Tsk."

Isaac: "ACTUALLY, yeah, i like him, i actually love him, he's my boyfriend, so what you jealous?"

I was really embarrased but also really proud of him.

Mathew: "... Oh so that's the thing, i didn't know you were gay Scott."

Scott: "I-"

Issac: "He's not gay, he's bi, and so what?"

Mathew akwardly left while getting out a little "Nothing." I was so proud about Isaac, he really confronted him.

Isaac came back to me.

Isaac: "I'M SORRY, I SAID ALL OF THAT WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT SORRY SORRY!"

Scott: "No, no, it's fine, i'm already out, don't worry about me."

Isaac: "Ok..."

Scott: "And you're still not allowed to say sorry."

Isaac: "Kay, kay."

Scott: "I love u, man."

We left the cinema and went to eachother's house, it was a mildly good day.