"Having a Crush" Ch. 1-5

TW//Self-Harm//

[Scott POV]
It's school time, fuck i'm hyped as fuck!!! Okay that's enough sarcasm. I went to school one day more, still thinking about yesterday, i'm on a gay crisis right now, as much as i didn't want to recognize it at the moment.

I actually have more friends than just Isaac on the school, i'm in soccer club, which i practice on every friday, after regular classes, it's actually good that i got more stuff to do, or i'll become lazy!

I- uh on the soccer club i have 2 friends, Fritz and James, i talk to 'em mostly on soccer practice.

I have more friends like Jane, my best friend (After Isaac of course) or Alice, a really good friend.

You could say i already got my circle but those friends don't really get together, apart from Fritz and James. I actually enjoy spending my time more with Isaac to be honest, i can act like... Me...? It's hard to explain!

I'm pretty sure Alice likes me romantically, yet i don't feel the same, and with the recent feelings i'm getting i like her LESS romantically, yet i don't try to tell her to face reality and that.

[Isaac POV]
... It's my turn now? I uhm, so yeah, you already saw how's it going with my mental health... Bad... But i'm way better when i'm with Scott, he's like a chill pill to me, he makes me calm and chill.

I don't have any friends apart of Scott on this school yet, i actually had a friend on my last school, but we went to different high schools, she was quite nice and her name was Monika.

Anyways, i DO have a crush on Scott and that... Wasn't that obvious...?

God... My wrist hurts so fucking much...

Uhm, i got to my classroom and approached my seat, i found Scott there.

Scott: "Hi!"

Isaac: "Hi...!"

It was clear i was holding my wrist, i just hoped he didn't ask about it.

[Scott POV]
Something was wrong with Isaac, he was holding his wrist like he needed to do that to stay calm, i tried to talk him about it.

Scott: "Hey, Isaac you fine?"

Isaac: "Yup, huh... all right"

Scott: "Don't lie to me Isaac, you've been holding your wrist since you got here, what's happening with it?"

Isaac: "I-it's nothing..."

Scott: "... Let me see it..."

Isaac: "No... I'm fine!"

Scott: "... I'm going to see it..."

I grabbed him by his wrist and unbottoned his shirt's sleeve button... I couldn't believe it...

Scott: "... Geez... Isaac are these... Cutting marks...?"

Isaac: "... No... Actually, yes they are..."

My face turned as worried as you could imagine, i couldn't bare seeing my best friend with his wrist cutted by no one more than himself...

Scott: "Isaac i know i'm no one to give you advice about this, but these stuff are terrible! Why would you..."

Isaac: "I had a pretty bad argument with my dad..."

Scott: "I-i see..."

We left that subject for the better and didn't mind it the rest of the day, i love spending time with Isaac.