"Reunion" Ch. 2-12

[Isaac POV]
Something that i didn't expect happened today, basically Monika said she wanted to meet up again with me, and that she'll bring Andrew, obviously i accepted, because how could i reject that plan? I've definitely missed her.

I haven't really told her about Scott on the times we talk on calls and messages, but i thought it would be awesome to bring him too, it could be a double date even!

I asked Scott come to this coffee shop where Monika said we would meet up, he agreed, because he also wanted to meet the person that kept his boyfriend alive when he couldn't.

So i went to that place she talked about, and there she was, she looked different but it's been kinda 2 years since i've seen her in person so it is kinda obvious.

A tall and graceful guy was sitting to her side, i supposed he was Andrew, he had indeed a glow up.

I was standing at the door, freezing, because how was i gonna talk to her, what was i gonna say?

Fortunately it didn't take more than 15 seconds until Scott arrived behind me, he looked at me standing like that and he inmediatly understood what he needed to do.

Scott: "Come on Isaac, let's go with them!"

Isaac: "A-Alright."

We approached them, i was slower than Scott due to my remarkable social anxiety in that moment, something was stopping me from just talk to them.

Due to Scott's great pressure we finally talked to them.

Scott: "Hi, i suppose you must be Monika right?"

He said while slightly pointing to her with his hand.

Monika: "Yeah?"

I was behind Scott, i was just scared and i don't know why.

Monika: "Let me guess, Isaac's behind you right?"

Scott: "Great intuition."

Scott gave a step to the side and revealed me.

Isaac: "H-Hi Monika."

Monika: "ISAAC, BEST PAL!"

She rushed to hug me, i could tell she missed me too.

Monika: "I have like a million things to tell you, and i guess you also have a million things!"

Isaac: "Yeah, probably...! Starting with the basic, that's my boyfriend, Scott Torres."

Monika: "I finally get to know you, soon-to-be Mr. Torres-Wright."

Scott: "Good evening!"

Monika got on her tiptoes and whispered to Scott's ear.

Monika: "If i find out you'be hurt Isaac, you're dead!"

Scott: "ALRIGHT?"

Scott: "I would never do such a heinous crime!"

Monika: "Anyways, Andrew is still my boyfriend."

Andrew: "Long time no see."

Isaac: "Uh, same!"

Scott: "Wait are we going on a double date?"

Monika: "That's the spirit!"

Andrew: "I'll get us some coffee."

While Andrew was getting us coffee, me and Scott started to talk with Monika, starting to tell us those millions of things she wanted to say.

Monika: "Have you been treating Isaac well, Scott?"

Scott: "Of course!"

Isaac: "We've been together since... October!"

Scott: "7 Months of good moments."

Monika: "What's your love story?"

Isaac: "We sit together in class, he became my friend while i had a crush on him, we kissed at a party, we became boyfriends."

Scott: "Wow was that our whole love story?"

Monika: "That's. So. CUTE!"

Scott: "You and Andrew have been together since middle school?"

Monika: "Exactly, since seventh grade while he was in eigth grade."

Isaac: "Now what's YOUR love story?"

Andrew: "Ooh that's a Question i can answer!"

Andrew appeared behind Monika with coffee cups, while he proceeded to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Monika: "Thanks Drewie."

Andrew sat down and cleared his throat.

Andrew: "So basically, Monika was getting intimidated by some bullies, then i noticed and intervened, then we became friends until we finally got a deep moment between us and we kissed and started dating soon after."

Monika: "Exactly!"

Scott: Now that's cuter!"

Andrew: "I think i didn't hear yours so i don't know."

Isaac: "I don't think i knew you got bullied on seventh grade, Monika."

Monika: "Guess i never told you, it's a shameful part of my life."

Scott: "So, almost everyone at our high school is good with our relationship, some even call us the perfect couple or something."

Isaac: "That's quite an stretch."

Monika: "Not so far from the reality."

Isaac: "It is far!"

Monika: "It isn't!"

Andrew: "Alright..."

Scott: "Is this argument gonna end?"

Isaac: "Yup."

Monika: "That's just our way of speech."

Isaac: "Nothing really has changed since we were best pals on middle school."

Monika: "And that is a good thing!"

Scott: "Uh are you gonna want another coffee or do you want... Milkshakes!"

Isaac: "I'm up for it!"

Andrew: "Great Idea."

Monika: "Go on green hoodie guy."

Scott: "Like 2 thirds of my hoodies are green so good guess."

He went to bring milkshakes, and so we drank milkshakes and chatted the whole day, until it was getting late and we splitted up again.

What a great day, things like these make me get an actual reason to wake up.