"Thank You" Ch. 2-11

//TW: Mental Illnesses, Mentions of suicide and self harm//

[Isaac POV]

So, it was a notoriously hard day for me, because it was the day i got my diagnosis.

I was nervious, because it would mean i'd have to associate with a label from now on, and boy that is something that made me shiver, it's almost like when i started to label myself gay or to label me and Scott as boyfriends, or the public coming out thing, why does it always have to be that hard all the time?

Anyways i talked with the therapist for a while, like i usually do, but he started ro name what i suffered from after a while.

Alright, i might have blanked out after hearing all of the words that he said.

To make it short it is Depression and Anxiety, pretty expected.

He also mentioned i had Agoraphobia and Impostor Syndrome, which made sense as soon as he elaborated.

None of those terms made me feel better, it made me feel like one of more people suffering with similar problems, it made me feel like my problems were really small compared to others.

One important thing is the fact that i usually have suicidal thoughts and i did harm myself.

There was nothing much i could do except ignoring that one voice in my head, telling me to relapse.

I'll continue to have weekly sessions, i just hope, everything doesn't get fucked up again.

[Isaac POV]

I went to Scott's house this time, i already told him everything by message, but It's good we see eachother too, but maybe we spend too much time together, is that weird? Do other couples don't do that?

Anyways, we were chatting on our usual way.

Scott: "It's weird, i used to see you so happy back when we were friends, and now all these stuff crashing together feels impossible, in a sort of way."

Isaac: "Don't tell me, i thought everything was right with me, that i was just anxiety ridden, but this just striked suddenly."

Scott: "I think i also thought you were anxiety ridden as hell."

Isaac: "Welp, what a coincidence."

Scott stood up from being laying down on the floor with me and kept speaking.

Scott: "We need to lift our spirits! Let's go for a walk!"

I stood up aswell.

Isaac: "O-Okay!"

And so, we went to a park near Scott's house and we walked, he brought Luke with him, it looked like the cutest thing ever.

I just can't help but imagine us in the future, Probably living together... With a dog!

Things passed through my head and something slipped out of my mouth.

Isaac: "I wish it was like this forever."

Scott: "Aw, i'm sure it will be, Babe."

Isaac: "Geez, that's the cheesiest thing i've ever said."

Scott: "It's cute, you know i love you right?"

Isaac: "I do..."

//Author's Note: Question, would you like me to make an spinoff story, with another character's perspective?//